Where to get a Juicedbikes 52V*19Ah battery mount for a usual bike?

MaxNevermind

Region
USA
I have a Juicedbikes 52V*19Ah battery left after my ebike was stolen and I'm planning to convert a usual bike(Treck Dual Sport 1) to ebike using it. I've googled it and it seems that battery is similar or is a Reention Dorado battery. Anyone know if I can buy it somewhere in the US?

msg119877962-44926.jpg
msg119877962-44927.jpg

What is it you want to buy? A connector and adapter to a new controller? Or?

Last edited:
Well, I decided at first to try to find a way to attach it to the frame of my bike, I think it's called a battery mount? Then I want to buy a conversion mid drive conversion kit with a controller.

That battery requires a frame specifically designed for it unless you want to use some sort of bag.
Oh, didn't know that.
Actually I was thinking about a large triangular bag that I can put in the middle of the frame, it seemed as a good way to hide battery, controller and excessive cables.

I’ve used triangle bags for years. A good option with my Bafang mid drives.
Never had one, do they usually have some sort of battery holder inside or how does it look on the inside? I wonder if I will be able to find a suitable bag for a such a big battery. I'm also planning to use a mid drive btw.

Never had one, do they usually have some sort of battery holder inside or how does it look on the inside? I wonder if I will be able to find a suitable bag for a such a big battery. I'm also planning to use a mid drive btw.
Well the EM3ev version has some velcro inner straps and a nylon covered pad ti cushion a shrink wrap pack. I have no idea how big your battery is… several hood bags are no longer available. The Luna bag is garbage. Avoid it. There are some high-end bike bags that may be a good fit. The brand name escapes me st the moment. R something… old brain stucknst the moment…
Falcon triangle bags are OK. Mine needs to have velcro re stitched after 5 years.

My battery is about 16 * 6 inch (40 * 15 cm). What is wrong with Luna bag? I was thinking about buying it. Zip ties on it looks more durable than straps on other bags, though because of the holes for zip ties It is more prone for the water getting into the bag I guess.

My battery is about 16 * 6 inch (40 * 15 cm). What is wrong with Luna bag? I was thinking about buying it. Zip ties on it looks more durable than straps on other bags, though because of the holes for zip ties It is more prone for the water getting into the bag I guess.
Cardboard stiffeners, cheap build. The price ought to be a tell. I sold the first two EM3ev triangle bags to Luna owner. He patterned after them. He found an Uber cheap China maker, and the rest is history…

If you have access to a few other makes of bikes to do a little test fitting you may be able to find a frame that likes your battery and maybe end up with a used bike,it took me awhile till I finally realized that a lot of these batteries fit into a lot of different "brand" bikes. Do the eyeball test first( after you have measured things) then following the "KISS" principle,see if if the connector is the same,I had a bike or two that would take the "Dorado" style, I realize why you are trying to reuse this battery, the last thing you can do is get a frame from "Aliexpress" and build a bike around it, if successful you can have a vastly upgraded bike, it will be frustrating- just do the math and see if you are interested, what really jumps out at me on your battery is the thickness, I had a bike that took a battery like that, it was thinner and problems with the triangle may stop you from using in a bike that took a smaller "Dorado" style and perhaps problems with "knuckling in" the battery after I had upgraded the controller on one bike I had it gave Me problems snapping the battery in( finally had to remove the wire shield. YMMV)- EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, TILL IT ISN'T.

Back