where can i find radrover bottom brackett specs ?

just trying to get some idea what we are dealing with on the radrover sand blaster , it spends its daily life on the beach by owner / admin @ beachcombing - facebook . along with many other beach related issues the bottom bracket needs replaced now , we need the replacement spec / link & any sand tips you may have , rad has been incredable with this bike & parts replacement along the way but an upgrade is a good thing !
GOPR1223.jpeg

Is the bottom bracket the parts that pass through the frame with the crank arms attached to it?

If so, mine needs replacing ASAP, too. I sent Rad a note about my problem two days ago, and so far the only response has been TWO robo-responses saying they are backlogged, due to Covid-19.

All I know about my 2019 Rover is that it is a ProWheel Pioneer 42T, 170 mm crank. I cant find that crank on the ProWheel assembly, without an actual model number.

just trying to get some idea what we are dealing with on the radrover sand blaster , it spends its daily life on the beach by owner / admin @ beachcombing - facebook . along with many other beach related issues the bottom bracket needs replaced now , we need the replacement spec / link & any sand tips you may have , rad has been incredable with this bike & parts replacement along the way but an upgrade is a good thing !View attachment 51600
The bottom bracket is 100 mm Square taper

Day six of my inquiry and still nothing from Rad, except the two robo responses acknowledging receipt of my question.

I finally bit the bullet and decided to call Rad on the phone. After 45 minutes on hold (with numerous encouragements to use email instead, LOL!), I got through to a rep.

He says the bottom bracket is 100mm x 150.5mm. I asked him what manufacturer made my bottom bracket and he said it could be one of several, as they use several different Chinese suppliers. but they were all to the same spec.

He did agree to send me a new bottom bracket under warranty (I have about a month left) and also agreed that Rad will pay AT LEAST 60.00 towards the labor to perform the install. If I get a labor quote greater than that, I need to let him know IN ADVANCE, and they will pay for a "reasonable" amount more.

He was unaware as to whether this bottom bracket is threaded in or whether it was a pressed-in type. Supposedly, I will be getting an email from Rad Engineering with more details on how it is installed.

Right now, with bike shops just re-opening up again (apparently they are not considered essential businesses; at least not to a Republican governor, doncha know), repair appointments are 2-4 WEEKS out in the Boise, Idaho area.

Back