What new light weight e-bikes are on the horizon?

Yeah I can't get over the 95Nm torque vs the 40Nm of the Desiknio, or even the 45Nm of Bosch. I'm not sure what this actually means in real-world experience, but it does have a leg up on the rest.

Oh, and I saw today they're offering a 3 speed IGH for $2190 all up. Does this sound like a good deal?
If it was me doing the purchase, I would go with the IGH 3 speed option. Good luck with your future purchase.

If it was me doing the purchase, I would go with the IGH 3 speed option. Good luck with your future purchase.
Yep I'm definitely leaning towards the 3 speed. I think just for extra versitility. Only 11 days to go before their kickstarter campaign ends. I think I'll make my pledge by the end of the week. Keep you posted!

Yep I'm definitely leaning towards the 3 speed. I think just for extra versitility. Only 11 days to go before their kickstarter campaign ends. I think I'll make my pledge by the end of the week. Keep you posted!
Great! Good Luck. Hope you get a good bang for your bucks!

Wow. How much will one of these go for?

About $9,000... ;)

The top-of-the-range Supersix Evo Neo 1 will set you back a cool £7,999 - that's with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 shifting with Cannondale's own HollowGram crankset and HollowGram 45mm deep carbon wheels. The Neo 2 is priced at £4,999 and has a mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105 components with Cannondale RDe 1.0 wheels, and the Neo 3 comes with full 105 componentry except for an FSA crankset for £3,599. All models come with hydraulic disc brakes only.

About $9,000... ;)

The top-of-the-range Supersix Evo Neo 1 will set you back a cool £7,999 - that's with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 shifting with Cannondale's own HollowGram crankset and HollowGram 45mm deep carbon wheels. The Neo 2 is priced at £4,999 and has a mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105 components with Cannondale RDe 1.0 wheels, and the Neo 3 comes with full 105 componentry except for an FSA crankset for £3,599. All models come with hydraulic disc brakes only.
That's CRAZY!!! I bet it would be amazing to ride tho. Unfortunately I'm only looking for something to commute and kick around with and my budget is far from rockstar! ;p

Tesla's Cyber E-bike ;)

1575158541768.png

Looks like Desiknio is coming along. I notice their website has a configurator now. I expected they might fade away like alot of other companies that offered a promising design. But based on this very recent video it sounds like they are alive and well:

Desiknio still alive apparently. New commercial:

Desiknio still alive apparently. New commercial:

A beautiful bike... in the video, they seemed to focus on the rider more than the bike. Really, the clean design is the star here...:)

1581875013767.png

Last edited:
Prediction-"One day the battery will be part of the structure and the wiring will be printed into the shell,motor and gear set will be intergrated controller will be implant or wrist watch worn by rider( wireless of course) high temp superconductors will bring about unrivaled power increase and weight reduction who knows? Who would have predicted "Tesla Motors' 20 yrs ago.

Back