What is the range of tire sizes possible on a 2019 Rad Rover?

Some folks put Hookworms 26X2.5" on the radrover. I don't know if they went tubeless or not. The only dissadvantage they said was it lowered the hight a few inches of the rover compared to the 26X4 tires. It can cause the pedals to hit the ground in tight turns or hit obstacles easier if you are pedaling with lower ride hight.

Sort of curious if anyone has tried the 26x3.5 Vee Speedster tyres on a rhino or rover ... I usually ride on roads and don't really need the nubs in the tyres ... wondering if these will improve anything noise and range wise .

Sort of curious if anyone has tried the 26x3.5 Vee Speedster tyres on a rhino or rover ... I usually ride on roads and don't really need the nubs in the tyres ... wondering if these will improve anything noise and range wise .
I mounted the 26x3.5 Vee Speedster tires on my Rover because I do mostly paved surfaces and some gravel. Got about 100 miles on them now. For my purposes this was a fantastic switch. None of the loud nub road noise and far superior control on paved surfaces, . . smooth as silk. They originally had a little self-steering to them, but that was eliminated by raising the tire pressure to 20 psi or more. Highly recommend if you're mostly paved surfaces.

Hey Parks,
Are you still into RR bikes? Im in Alexandria as well. Im a newbie. Would love to talk to you about RR bikes.
I have a 2017 Rad Rover that was given to me. I know nothing about ebikes.
Thanks, Curt

Back