Weird noise Daymak Arrow E-Scooter.

karen_w

There is a weird noise coming from underneath the bike dash whenever I go over speed bumps mostly. It sounds almost like a 'honk'. I've attached a photo with a circle around the problem area. Does something need lubricating or could this be a problem of some sort?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-28 161159.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 161159.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 122
There is a weird noise coming from underneath the bike dash whenever I go over speed bumps mostly. It sounds almost like a 'honk'. I've attached a photo with a circle around the problem area. Does something need lubricating or could this be a problem of some sort?

Thanks in advance.
Thats a scooter not an Electric bike so who knows if anyone will repond and even if they wanted to help there is little anyone could do with "it sounds almost like a honk" when i go over speed bumps! At least record and post a video of the issue.

Thats a scooter not an Electric bike so who knows if anyone will repond and even if they wanted to help there is little anyone could do with "it sounds almost like a honk" when i go over speed bumps! At least record and post a video of the issue.
I thought maybe someone might have had the same issue. Thanks anyway and it's hard for me to get the sound to post.

I thought maybe someone might have had the same issue. Thanks anyway and it's hard for me to get the sound to post.
Well i dont know anything about scooters but if you purchased it online they are probably going to want a good video recording of the sound before they send you any replacement parts, just heads up.

Back