WARNNG re: Biktrix Return Policy

Take pics of the issues and put it in their court, like ASAP. Inquire if you can have a local bike shop make repairs and Biktrix foot the bill. They should send you a brand new rear rack, but again, inquire about what they are going to do to address this shoddy worksmanship.

While you are doing all of this today, read up on your credit card site (if this is how you paid) what protections you have in recieving a product that was not up to par. Contact them and talk to a representative as to cancelling this charge/refund if this bike business is not responsive in 24/48 hours.

These stories regarding second tier bike brands are all over the site.

The best solution I see is getting into a top tier brand, Trek, Giant, Haibike, the new Yamaha models. That near 4 grand just about does it, too. Good luck and let us know the outcome. If they hem and haw beyond 2 days, do what you can to cancell that charge and get a refund.

Take pics of the issues and put it in their court, like ASAP. Inquire if you can have a local bike shop make repairs and Biktrix foot the bill. They should send you a brand new rear rack, but again, inquire about what they are going to do to address this shoddy worksmanship.

While you are doing all of this today, read up on your credit card site (if this is how you paid) what protections you have in recieving a product that was not up to par. Contact them and talk to a representative as to cancelling this charge/refund if this bike business is not responsive in 24/48 hours.

The best solution I see is getting into a top tier brand, Trek, Giant, Haibike, the new Yamaha models. That near 4 grand just about does it, too. Good luck and let us know the outcome. If they hem and haw beyond 2 days, do what you can to cancell that charge and get a refund.
Thx. I have the pics and opened a case immediately. No response yet. I will check the credit card info. Thank you.

Maybe he wanted a bike with some balls ?

Wow! What does Roshan/Biktrix have to say? Has he been contacted?

Thanks Terry. Is it worth the hassle? I could probably fix this stuff on my own, but really?
I’m just thinking where do you stop if you start just fixing it?

With the few other things you listed it could be a long road, if that’s before you start putting decent miles on it too. Sometimes your better just cutting it loose.

I wasn’t trying to be a smart azz, I was bring serious. Could end up being a headache.

sounds like the person that did the wiring was drunk or had a hangover.
Yeah I was thinking that too. Ya know, I can get close to a Yamaha WR250 dual sport for the price and I know i won't have to blink. I guess in a bike forum saying such a thing is blasphemy!

Yeah I was thinking that too. Ya know, I can get close to a Yamaha WR250 dual sport for the price and I know i won't have to blink. I guess in a bike forum saying such a thing is blasphemy!
Na, there are a lot of old motocross riders in here, but your just going the other way!

2020 Yamaha WR250R, MSRP $6699 Apples and oranges. Have you talked to Roshan ?

Yes. Most seem small to me, but disconnected brake controller cable, wire in front of the lights, etc.., and I start getting a bit miffed. Just saying..
I agree most of this is small stuff that's easily taken care of. I don't agree there's any good reason to be miffed....

Keep in mind that you have skipped the step (and didn't pay for the step) where somebody carefully does a final prep on the bike, checking it for just the kind of things you found (congrats on being so thorough by the way). Because there is no dealer involved with these consumer direct sales, YOU are responsible for this final prep! Yes, the seller should have your back on anything seriously wrong, but other than possibly the rack (and that may be questionable) there's not much here other than maybe rerouting and properly anchoring (using zip ties) on some cables.

My bike is for sale shortly , if the bike shop doesnt want to fix it any more and it has 1 ride on the new chain and cassette I don’t want to wear out,then tells me I am doing everything wrong it is just not a good marriage. I ordered another bike yesterday, was going to get a Hilleater with th e GMAC but shipping was cost prohibitive to the states probably (nice peopl on the phone.... and WattWagon is giving me a long term demo and maybe till the Helios are built I may buy it too, and I don’t need another temporary bike . It is the titanium frame bike with the Kindernay shifter and 2300 watt controller , I still have the BH nitro that kind of works also

I did all these suggestions last time and still got lectured I was doing it wrong.either makes me be
believe I can’t do this correcty or possibly something else is up or maybe they just have a snotty Lycra bike attitude after all... sorry to go off topic....

I think you will be delighted with the WattWagon demo... It's hard not to like their engineering, power, and Titanium frames! ;)
Which model are you test riding... the Ultimate Commuter Pro?

Last edited:
I really dislike these sort of posts. The first sentence ought to be quoting what the Biktrix response is.

Wait, the OP checked a box saying they agreed with the terms and conditions, when they actually never read the terms and conditions? Now they want to go back and say they don't agree? I'm going to do that with everything I buy from now on. Can't wait to get that Ferrari and mansion, and then tell them I don't agree with the sales terms that I never read, after the fact. Then, I'll post on a forum how they're the ones being shady.
I actually learned something from this post. I don’t read T&C usually. I will now, since you put it like that. 👍

@Flat6...I am waiting for I think a uc pro with Kinder and 2300 motor. The big question will I like a mid drive With belt

Back