Wallke X3 Pro

Brooklin

Hi- Glad to have found this group. I new to e-bikes and the Wallke X3 Pro. Does anyone know if you can charge the settings in the controller and how to access the back screens. Thanks
IMG_0122.jpeg

It’s a very nice bike. If you purchased it, contact the bike shop or the company and they will let you know.

Hi- Glad to have found this group. I new to e-bikes and the Wallke X3 Pro. Does anyone know if you can charge the settings in the controller and how to access the back screens. ThanksView attachment 54892

Hey there!

We just filmed a review for the X3 Pro! If you have any questions about it, please let me know!

Are you still having issues with the computer and settings?

Hey there!

We just filmed a review for the X3 Pro! If you have any questions about it, please let me know!

Are you still having issues with the computer and settings?
I was able to get into the back screens on the computer. Thanks for replying. I liked your video but this brought another question. it's my experience that the assist levels don't increase the power assist as much as they act as speed limiters.

I was able to get into the back screens on the computer. Thanks for replying. I liked your video but this brought another question. it's my experience that the assist levels don't increase the power assist as much as they act as speed limiters.
I definitely know where you're coming from!!

I believe in the menu settings you can actually adjust how many PAS levels you have (I believe the standard is 0,1,2,3) But, that can be altered to have more or fewer options (I think as much as 0-9!). THEN once you select the number of levels you want, a sub-menu pops up and you can go in there and select what percentage of power each one of those assist levels will utilize from the motor. I think my computer had PAS 3 (the highest in that configuration) set to like 89% or something? So, I was able to go and allow PAS 3 to give me some extra assistance.

These Ebike computers these days are HIGHLY customizable, which can also be confusing! At least this computer labels what the settings are so you know what you're adjusting! I have another bike with a different style of computer, one that only displays P values (P001, P002, etc) and that can be a real pain in the butt, especially when even the computer manufacture does not produce a clear manual. lol Lots of guesswork on that one!

As far as speed limitations, depending on where you live, that 28mph cutoff (for PAS) is what gives it that Class 3 designation. Anything above that, though VERY achievable by almost every Ebike motor out there, gets into the "illegal/moped" category (Class 4), which brings its own costs and laws that deal with Mopeds/Motorcycles and the like. So, the PAS does act as a limiter in that regard, to keep your bike compliant with the law and to keep you from having to buy insurance, registration, etc. Even those aspects of owning a moped differ from place to place, so you'd have to double-check what your local laws are concerning Ebikes and speed limits and when they enter that Class 4 designation.

On private property, it's a different story! :p

Thanks -Your information was really helpful. I went into the settings and was able to see the the assigned power levels. I usually ride in sport mode which I like a lot. Do you know of a specific rear rack that fits this bike?

I think there were some models that came with a rack if I'm not mistaken. I did not receive one on this model, but I think Wallke has one that fits the bike. I don't see it listed on their website though. Honestly, most of the rear racks that you can buy are pretty universal and should fit most bikes. There should also be measurements you can take, based on the rack that you ended up going with.

I have a rack on my (2) two Wallke X3-Pro’s that can be purchased on Amazon for approximately the mid $30.00 dollar range. One of my X3-Pros is shown on the Wallke web site ( www.Wallkeebike.com ) with a rack top bag.
Although my rack is mounted to the swing-arm frame and seat post, I have not seen any adverse affects towards the ride motion of the shock assisted swing-arm.
Overall I am extremely satisfied with the X3-Pro after +600 miles of riding.
I recently changed the original handlebar stem, to a Sunlite 0-60 degree Adjustable Universal Mountain Bike Stem that I purchased on Amazon. This raised the handlebars for a more comfortable riding position.
NOTE : This was a 15 minute change out and there was sufficient slack in the Wallke wire and brake system to facilitate the installation of the taller stem.
Life Is A Journey...And The Journey Continues!
Rick S.

I have a rack on my (2) two Wallke X3-Pro’s that can be purchased on Amazon for approximately the mid $30.00 dollar range. One of my X3-Pros is shown on the Wallke web site ( www.Wallkeebike.com ) with a rack top bag.
Although my rack is mounted to the swing-arm frame and seat post, I have not seen any adverse affects towards the ride motion of the shock assisted swing-arm.
Overall I am extremely satisfied with the X3-Pro after +600 miles of riding.
I recently changed the original handlebar stem, to a Sunlite 0-60 degree Adjustable Universal Mountain Bike Stem that I purchased on Amazon. This raised the handlebars for a more comfortable riding position.
NOTE : This was a 15 minute change out and there was sufficient slack in the Wallke wire and brake system to facilitate the installation of the taller stem.
Life Is A Journey...And The Journey Continues!
Rick S.
Just curious if you remember the size you bought for the 0 - 60 degree adjustable stem. I looked it up but it gives multiple sizes. Im awaiting my new Wallke X3 Pro but I'm 6'3" and worried I might end up reaching down to far to grab the handles

Just curious if you remember the size you bought for the 0 - 60 degree adjustable stem. I looked it up but it gives multiple sizes. Im awaiting my new Wallke X3 Pro but I'm 6'3" and worried I might end up reaching down to far to grab the handles
I just ordered another Adjustable Bike Stem from Wake Bike Stem. It smelled for $19.99 and this is for my second Wallke X3-Pro
The change out is about 15 minutes.
I am 6’2” and enjoy the handlebar placement with the new Adjustable Bike Stem.
Rick S.

I just ordered another Adjustable Bike Stem from Wake Bike Stem. It smelled for $19.99 and this is for my second Wallke X3-Pro
The change out is about 15 minutes.
I am 6’2” and enjoy the handlebar placement with the new Adjustable Bike Stem.
Rick S.
What size did you install? 95mm or 125mm? Do you know the size you ordered

I cannot seem to get a reply from wallke, so those of you who are accessing the advanced settings, what are the steps you took to enable changes? I want to change my pas levels up to 5.

Hello and thanks for choosing Wallke!
Although we do not recommend changing the pre-set settings, If you have to alter the display parameters, Please kindly follow the information below:
After pressing "+", "-" and "power" button at the same time, you will enter setting mode. Home page will appear OK. Then press "+", "-" enter parameters setting interface. When you finish setting you need to long press "i" button or exit properly to save the settng, otherwise it would not be saved. Please restart the display when you finish setting.
I had confirmed with our technican, you can change the PAS level from 1-3 to 1-5.
Happy Trails and stay safe,
Carl
U.S. Wallke Ambassador

Hello and thanks for choosing Wallke!
Although we do not recommend changing the pre-set settings, If you have to alter the display parameters, Please kindly follow the information below:
After pressing "+", "-" and "power" button at the same time, you will enter setting mode. Home page will appear OK. Then press "+", "-" enter parameters setting interface. When you finish setting you need to long press "i" button or exit properly to save the settng, otherwise it would not be saved. Please restart the display when you finish setting.
I had confirmed with our technican, you can change the PAS level from 1-3 to 1-5.
Happy Trails and stay safe,
Carl
U.S. Wallke Ambassador

Thank you!! I will try this out! We love our bikes!

Disregard------Hello, I have same question, how to access 'advanced settings', I can change display settings but advanced settings sits on bottom of page and does not acknowledge any '+' or "-". Thanks for any info, cannot even reset to factory settings. ***Nevermind*** found it, i am just a slow learner.

Last edited:
Disregard------Hello, I have same question, how to access 'advanced settings', I can change display settings but advanced settings sits on bottom of page and does not acknowledge any '+' or "-". Thanks for any info, cannot even reset to factory settings. ***Nevermind*** found it, i am just a slow learner.
It takes time! We understand!

Please kindly press the up and down along with power until you see OK on the screen then let go and press the up and down again until settings come up, you should now have access to advanced settings.

Here's the link of X3 Pro user manual:

Back