Wallke W-PAS 50% regeneration?

My bike arrived today!!! I will be putting it together tomorrow...
Carl, I'm sure that rack will work just fine. I think I want something that will hold at least 20 - 30 lbs...

If possible, get an overnight charge on that battery tonight so you can start with a fully charged battery.

Don't forget to check the bike out thoroughly! Having a wheel, the seat, or the handlebars part company with the bike on your test ride NOT the way to start a new relationship!

And Congratulations!

My bike arrived today!!! I will be putting it together tomorrow...
Carl, I'm sure that rack will work just fine. I think I want something that will hold at least 20 - 30 lbs...
Nice, FedEx still shows mine in California.

Did it come with the rear bike rack? I recall reading it was part of the preorders

Nice, FedEx still shows mine in California.

Did it come with the rear bike rack? I recall reading it was part of the preorders
I got my bike!! I have not had a chance to take it on a long ride yet, but I am impressed with the quality. The rear rack did not come with the bike. They don't even offer one as an accessory. I even question if the one shown on their website picture will work as it connects to the seat post and will not articulate with the full suspension...

If possible, get an overnight charge on that battery tonight so you can start with a fully charged battery.

Don't forget to check the bike out thoroughly! Having a wheel, the seat, or the handlebars part company with the bike on your test ride NOT the way to start a new relationship!

And Congratulations!
Super easy assembly... Came with a nice set of allen wrenches. The battery came essentially fully charged. It does not recommend leaving the charger connected for extended periods when the battery is fully charged... It does say overnight is fine... The bike is amazingly smooth. I am impressed with the quality. I will post more reports when I get a few miles on it this weekend.

The reason not to leave the charger on for extended periods is because it shuts itself off when the battery is FULLY charged. No point in leaving it plugged in any longer, BUT, you want to make sure the battery IS fully charged on occasion. That's necessary to balance all the individual cells for best battery charge and life expectancy.

The reason not to leave the charger on for extended periods is because it shuts itself off when the battery is FULLY charged. No point in leaving it plugged in any longer, BUT, you want to make sure the battery IS fully charged on occasion. That's necessary to balance all the individual cells for best battery charge and life expectancy.
I've heard that for long term storage, you want the battery about 70% charged...

Could anyone confirm the motor in the pro wallke The company says Shengyi and others say Reibok. A model number and manufacturer would be great.

I've heard that for long term storage, you want the battery about 70% charged...

That's true, but "long term" is many weeks or months. A week is not long term....

Could anyone confirm the motor in the pro wallke The company says Shengyi and others say Reibok. A model number and manufacturer would be great.
I am pretty sure it's a Reibok. What company are you referring to that said Shengyi?

I am pretty sure it's a Reibok. What company are you referring to that said Shengyi?
Wallke e-mailed me that it's the Shengyi 750 watt motor. I am trying to independently verify that because others have said Reibok. It would be nice to research this motor a little by having the model number and manufacturer. Especially since they are advertising a 50 percent regenerative rate! Shengyi is a huge company and I would like to narrow it down a bit or to even confirm they are indeed the manufacturer. I think its great, if a company has found a way to greatly increase regenerative rates but I always question everything coming out of chins.!

Wallke e-mailed me that it's the Shengyi 750 watt motor. I am trying to independently verify that because others have said Reibok. It would be nice to research this motor a little by having the model number and manufacturer. Especially since they are advertising a 50 percent regenerative rate! Shengyi is a huge company and I would like to narrow it down a bit or to even confirm they are indeed the manufacturer. I think its great, if a company has found a way to greatly increase regenerative rates but I always question everything coming out of chins.!
The brand of motor is not in any of the paperwork that came with the bike. I will try to inspect the motor... I will be giving more information on my review of the bike next week when I get more time to ride. As stated earlier, I am impressed with the quality and the ride so far.

The brand of motor is not in any of the paperwork that came with the bike. I will try to inspect the motor... I will be giving more information on my review of the bike next week when I get more time to ride. As stated earlier, I am impressed with the quality and the ride so far.
The email from Wallke said motor was Shengyi, 750 watt nominal, geared rear hub motor. Someone indicated they may be using similar technology to the gmac motor and getting regen from a geared hub motor. It would be great to know if a company has actually done this and broken the 10 percent regen barrier at the same time!

I got my bike!! I have not had a chance to take it on a long ride yet, but I am impressed with the quality. The rear rack did not come with the bike. They don't even offer one as an accessory. I even question if the one shown on their website picture will work as it connects to the seat post and will not articulate with the full suspension...
Very nice, FedEx says tomorrow for me but with rain this weekend it won't make too much of a difference.

I thought I read the preorder "special gift" included a rear rack, but maybe it's just the phone holder and rear flashlight. I'd be really glad to hear your feedback on longer rides!

The email from Wallke said motor was Shengyi, 750 watt nominal, geared rear hub motor. Someone indicated they may be using similar technology to the gmac motor and getting regen from a geared hub motor. It would be great to know if a company has actually done this and broken the 10 percent regen barrier at the same time!
My understanding is that this is a non geared hub motor...

Fed Ex delivered mine yesterday it only took a week from ordering on Amazon. No rear rack. Took it for a 16 mile ride today and had 73% battery left! Seems like a quality bike so far. Ordered a different seat the stock one is like a rock but it’s been 30 years since I’ve rode
8A3665BA-A6DC-4602-8F2B-380ABA4A17E1.jpeg
1CD6237A-3A4F-40A6-8F77-80083E4D88DF.jpeg

Fed Ex delivered mine yesterday it only took a week from ordering on Amazon. No rear rack. Took it for a 16 mile ride today and had 73% battery left! Seems like a quality bike so far. Ordered a different seat the stock one is like a rock but it’s been 30 years since I’ve rodeView attachment 53123View attachment 53124
I am a bit concerned about my bike. I get very little assist when pedaling. I have to use the throttle to get full power, even on level 5 which should be 96%. Also, I don't feel any regeneration at any speed.

Back