Waiting for a delivery...

Joe EE

Hey everyone. I ordered a new Yukon 750Ltd yesterday and I am excited to begin my new riding experience! Any idea of how long a wait I can expect? Does stuff get shipped on weekends at all?

yukon1.jpg
yukon2.jpg
forklift.jpg
Exactly 15 days... including Memorial Day Holiday. Well worth the wait. The bike arrived in perfect condition despite the shipping carton being speared by a forklift. To me it looks like I got very lucky.
I think this is a really nice bike, well made and particularly well packed. Thank you George!!

@Joe EE Very nice! Love the matte black. Can you please read the sticker on your battery to confirm the voltage and amperage? I've read that Voltbike is now shipping 48V 11.6Ah batteries (instead of 48V 10.4Ah).

Looks like you are in the U.S.? How was your shipping and total cost experience? Any duty, custom, taxes, etc? Any surprises?

Last edited:
Hey there, the battery doesn't clearly state what it is but it is a Samsung and I believe it is 48V 10 Ah. That is what George said at the time of purchase. Yes I am in New York, shipping took 15 days from sale. That included a Holiday weekend. I believe I will have to square up with the tax man on my own. I am surprised how much I got for my money. I haven't been on a bike for hours since I was kid. The seats a little rough but it's been a long time since I rode. Lots of power! I rode all day at assist level 1 and that was fine. I went to 5 up a pretty steep 1/4 mile incline and it was easy! I am very impressed and satisfied and pleasantly exhausted. They make a solid product.

Hey @SuperGoop . I doublechecked and there are no markings there either. Either way, summer has finally come to my neck of the woods and the bike got here just in time. I swapped out the seat for something a little less rugged and tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day!
yukon pano sm.jpg

Thanks @Joe EE I think if you remove the battery, the sticker is at the bottom part, hidden inside the bike frame.

I'm expecting delivery tomorrow on my Yukon 750 and was told it would be shipped with the 11.6 Ah battery. I'll see if I can find any markings when it arrives and post.

Here is the pic. I don't see any markings that say 11.6Ah. The code on the white sticker is the same as the code printed on the battery AJBH 1703 00035 if that means anything to anybody. Looks identical to the bike above so I didn't post one of the bike.

PS, pretty psyched about the new bike :) It's gonna be a long day at work...

IMG_20170613_100059.jpg

Thanks @TTT On my (1st edition) Yukon 750, "48V x 10.4Ah" is on that white sticker barcode. Looks like it is not there anymore. Good to know that George confirmed it is now upgraded to 11.6Ah. Enjoy your bike.

Here is the pic. I don't see any markings that say 11.6Ah. The code on the white sticker is the same as the code printed on the battery AJBH 1703 00035 if that means anything to anybody. Looks identical to the bike above so I didn't post one of the bike.

PS, pretty psyched about the new bike :) It's gonna be a long day at work...

View attachment 16966
Congrats on the bike! I can tell you that whatever the battery is rated at after one week ... it just goes and goes and goes. On my first long ride last weekend I went 14 miles. I pedaled along most of the way using pedal assist 1 on the flats and pedal assist 5 on the steep hills. At the end of the ride I had only just used up the second bar of the five. And toward the end I was leaning on the the throttle as my old ass was getting spent. It's a really fun bike. you're going to have a good time!

Congrats on the bike! I can tell you that whatever the battery is rated at after one week ... it just goes and goes and goes. On my first long ride last weekend I went 14 miles. I pedaled along most of the way using pedal assist 1 on the flats and pedal assist 5 on the steep hills. At the end of the ride I had only just used up the second bar of the five. And toward the end I was leaning on the the throttle as my old ass was getting spent. It's a really fun bike. you're going to have a good time!

Thanks, I haven't had this much fun riding a bike ever! My last ride was 25km using pedal assist 9 and lots of throttle (love the speed) and had three bars left. This bike is everything I could have hoped for. Really satisfied with the purchase.

Back