Voltbike Yukon 750 vs biktrix juggernaut

Kevinst123

It's down to these two bikes. Any feedback or comments please share.
I'll be purchasing one of these very soon.
Pros
Cons
I've compared pics side by side and compared basic specs from website but my bikeknowledge is limited so figured here would be a good spot to ask.
I know there's other bikes out there so please don't make recommendations on other bikes
Just feedback or thoughts on these two.
Thanks

Yukon 750! Half the price! The biktrix may be a little better bike put together, but not worth $1500+ more.

I own a 750, it has 80 n.m max torque, it is built well, including the rack and fenders , it handles great, for the price it is a very good buy!
YUKON 750.jpg

Ok. Trying to get use make sure it is not to tall. How tall are you? I know the bar is curved.

The funds I'm getting is from a get fit program to get me active again post back surgery. But can only be used for the bike. It's looks like the juggernaut may be the choice here as they can add stuff to it and include it in the price so I only have the one receipt.

I am 5 ft 8 and I would say to be comfortable on this bike you should be 5 ft 8 or taller. The Yukon 750 has 9 levels of power so yes you can get a workout. The bike is " solid " very good quality and easy to assemble. The shipping took 2 days to get to my house.

I ended up choosing the juggernaut. Awesome bike so far. But my location is buried under lots of snow right now so haven't had a good opportunity to get out on it much. But handles very well up and down the snow packed streets.

IMG_00001199.jpg
That's cool, I have been riding my Yukon 750 on snow and ice and I am amazed, the traction and control is very good! I'm in Kelowna BC.

Last edited:
I ended up choosing the juggernaut. Awesome bike so far. But my location is buried under lots of snow right now so haven't had a good opportunity to get out on it much. But handles very well up and down the snow packed streets.
I'm currently looking at the 2017 Juggernaut Classic 750W and the 2018 Voltbike Yukon 750 Limited. I'm curious how you're liking the Juggernaut? Assuming you got the Classic model, did you get the 750W or 1000W mid-drive? Any issues? If so, any problems getting help from Biktrix? If you had to do it all over again, would you make the same choice? If not, why? Thanks.

Back