Video manual? Do the bikes come with a video manual?Key question

shezoom

Thank you in advance for my stupidity. I'm looking at the manual book and it shows on off push and unlock markings . Where i have inserted the key no such display is there. It seems like I can only turn on and off. I haven't turned it on yet because I am still charging. next steps to get this puppy up and running?

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Thank you in advance for my stupidity. I'm looking at the manual book and it shows on off push and unlock markings . Where i have inserted the key no such display is there. It seems like I can only turn on and off. I haven't turned it on yet because I am still charging. next steps to get this puppy up and running?

Thanks so much!

Those marks are around the keyhole on the bottom(!) of the battery , the black part, underneath the battery.

To see the marks, disconnect your charger, then: FOLD THE BIKE!
PUSH THE KEY IN forcefully.keep pushing AND TURN COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO THE "UNLOCK" POSITION (BY FEEL) THEN PULL THE KEY OUT AND PUSH THE SILVER BUTTON ON THE SIDE TO REMOVE THE BATTERY. BE CAREFUL, the battery may fall out.
Then continue your charging with the battery out of the bike.

Last edited:

Thanks so much!

You have to have the key in the On position and then hold the M button on the handle bar and it will turn on. In order to get the throttle and assist working push the arrow up key to set PAS assistance.

Those marks are around the keyhole on the bottom(!) of the battery , the black part, underneath the battery.

PUSH THE KEY IN forcefully.keep pushing AND TURN COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO THE "UNLOCK" POSITION (BY FEEL) THEN PULL THE KEY OUT TO REMOVE THE BATTERY. BE CAREFUL, he battery may fall out.
Thank you for being really helpful .I will try that tomorrow!

PUSH THE KEY IN forcefully.keep pushing AND TURN COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO THE "UNLOCK" POSITION (BY FEEL) THEN PULL THE KEY OUT AND PUSH THE SILVER BUTTON ON THE SIDE TO REMOVE THE BATTERY. BE CAREFUL, the battery may fall out.
Thank so much ! Will try this tomorrow...is it just me and I missed this part in the manual?or is this part no where to be found? I wish there was a video demonstration of this part.

Thank you for being really helpful .I will try that tomorrow!

Thank so much ! Will try this tomorrow...is it just me and I missed this part in the manual?or is this part no where to be found? I wish there was a video demonstration of this part.

Read pg. 14 (Actually read the whole manual, ... carefully!) The key must be removed or the battery will not come out.
There is no video manual with the bikes when delivered.

Note: My 2 posts quoted in your last message above are not identical. The one which refers to the "silver button" is the correct edited one.

Last edited:
Thank you. I am reading the manual carefully and my brain really isn't wired for this kinda stuff....Im usually the person who reads the manual after I start playing with my new whatever....but yes I will read it over and over. i wish someone would do a you tube video in detail cuz Im more of a visual learner.

Thanks again

Thank you. I am reading the manual carefully and my brain really isn't wired for this kinda stuff....Im usually the person who reads the manual after I start playing with my new whatever....but yes I will read it over and over. i wish someone would do a you tube video in detail cuz Im more of a visual learner.

Thanks again

I am visually oriented as well. It helps to remember that something (a manual) that is carefully written(thankfully) requires equally careful reading(!), or the effort ( and it does take effort and thought) of the careful writer is wasted!
Ask yourself "Am I sure that I understand what I just read?".
If the answer is "Not really.", read it again, ...do as you read, or at least picture yourself doing what the manual said,...then you are ready to move on.

Be glad that this Lectric manual IS well written ;-)
Many manuals from China, written by Chinese writers whose English is questionable, are a confusing challenge.

This one is deserving of your equal effort and appreciation. The writer(s) is trying to help you.

Try to help them!

Best wishes,
ExFire

Back