Very pleased with new Como 4.0 650b

Hi,

The stock cables are a little too short for mounting them next to standard grips. You can see in the photo that the right side lever is pushed all the way over to the side. I have not had an issue but the shop thought it was a little short.

A new cable was installed on the left side. I forgot to bring my key for the battery and the shop could not install the longer right side cable since they didn't have access. That will be done on the next trip to the shop.

The bars are comfortable. It's not a huge increase in rise but it is noticeable and I like it better.

As mentioned, the extra bar real estate is real nice. I like the little Jones bag too.

They sell the same bar but without the extra rise.

As a side note, Jones suggest installing the levers all the way to the inside (like on my right side) to allow for extra grip space. And, they sell extra long grips...

IMG_0908.jpeg

This new bike today rides like a Como yet is much more powerful. Smooth. Nice. Comfortable. A replacement or secondary charger costs $17.50 from Staples, Target, or Amazon this week. And not $260 from Specialized that takes 12 weeks to arrive. It is all right-to-repair, open source and not proprietary! The rider is very happy. She rode 15 bikes at stores before she make this best selection.
1647834501732.jpeg

This new bike today rides like a Como yet is much more powerful. Smooth. Nice. Comfortable. A replacement or secondary charger costs $17.50 from Staples, Target, or Amazon this week. And not $260 from Specialized that takes 12 weeks to arrive. It is all right-to-repair, open source and not proprietary! The rider is very happy. She rode 15 bikes at stores before she make this best selection.
View attachment 117368
What make and model bike is this?

Back