Using the Gain 2020 computer

Dongle installed and garmin 1000 now displaying the battery and power mode. Very pleased. For the garmin, download the ebike FIELD from Garmins IQ Connect. Turn on garmin, turn on bike and the two link automatically. (No need to search for and add the sensor which threw me).

Hi, did you manage to add the Wilier dongle to a gain and operate the LEV connection successfully? Any details would be appreciated as I am also interested to connect and operate such a dongle. Thanks,

hi, yes. I installed the Mahle Ant+ dongle and connected to a Garmin 1000, uses the eBike Field from the IQ connect store to display and connect to the garmin. Works well.

Has anyone already paired a 2020 Gain with a Wahoo Roam? I have Garmin Explorer now but need to upgrade to either Garmin 530 or the Wahoo so I can use Di2 to control it.

You don't need the o sync app.

Turn on the unit with or without the bike on.
Press the center button once so that it displays Km/h at the top of page and meters at the bottom.
Press the center button long until it reads CLR at top of the page.
Press the center button short twice until it reads Unit meters at the bottom of the page..
Press the center button long until it reads Set at the top of the page and Unit meters at the bottom.
Press the right arrow key to change the Unit to Ft.
Just wait until the display returns to normal and it will be in M/h.

Back