Updated Téo models for 2018?

Denis Shelston

Was just visiting the Téo Fat Bike web site, I wanted to know a little bit more about the updates to my beloved Téo.

Téo essentially has 3 models: Téo S, Téo S Limited and the Téo SE. In different colours and sizes.

Yet, there are 14 images, with a mix of French and English, features are different on same bikes in different colours. Not one word on the new features. What a mess... Sad really.

Would be nice to get details on this 500/750W difference. Many are asking.. Not a peep.

This site is an ideal selling tool, why not maintain it? I don't get it...

Was just visiting the Téo Fat Bike web site, I wanted to know a little bit more about the updates to my beloved Téo.

Téo essentially has 3 models: Téo S, Téo S Limited and the Téo SE. In different colours and sizes.

Yet, there are 14 images, with a mix of French and English, features are different on same bikes in different colours. Not one word on the new features. What a mess... Sad really.

Would be nice to get details on this 500/750W difference. Many are asking.. Not a peep.

This site is an ideal selling tool, why not maintain it? I don't get it...
I agree 100% Glad you brought it up. Great bike! Love it! But Teo is really falling short on the website and with communication, at least with me. I know some of you have had positive communications, and that's great!:) Sadly, mine have not. Most of my correspondence with them have been questions, and they really aren't the quickest at responding. I usually have to ask again after a few days and then they respond. The answer is short and not much detail. Maybe if something went wrong with the bike, they would be quicker? Hopefully that's the case if anything does go wrong.
Why on earth they don't get some help with the website I can't figure out.....I was telling my chiropractor all about the bike, and he is quite interested in it. I actually felt bad giving him the website and apologized for the mess and inconsistencies I knew he would find on it! I just told him to call me if he had any questions. Hopefully he picks one up. The more the merrier!

Attachments

• Teo2018.jpg
    Teo2018.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
my understanding is that 2017 motor is 750W but it's limited to 500W. is there any way to upgrade the controller on 2017 model? firmware update perhaps?

I am interested in any updates, controller!. I also have had the same issues about communication. Slow to none!
I doubt my US bound Teo was upgraded to 750 watts! . You'uns up north just don't realize what an additional 250 watts will do!

I think the 750w motor was fine out of the box. Was definitely better than the 500s others offer which I have tested a few. They do try to communicate but yeah not their strong suit. My front light cable was not connected when it arrived and rear light fell off on my first ride... They said they had no part and will let me know when it came in. That was back in 2017.

Back