Update on Domane HP ownership

Wondering how the tubeless rides. Thanks
I ran road tubeless on my previous road bike for about 10 years, so I'm accustomed to it cutting down on road buzz and improving cornering confidence. With the Domane already doing such a great job with road buzz, I'm not sure how much improvement there is on that front. There is some, but it isn't dramatic. But cornering does feel better, and I like that I can drop it down another 10-20psi if I want to play in the dirt.

I ran road tubeless on my previous road bike for about 10 years, so I'm accustomed to it cutting down on road buzz and improving cornering confidence. With the Domane already doing such a great job with road buzz, I'm not sure how much improvement there is on that front. There is some, but it isn't dramatic. But cornering does feel better, and I like that I can drop it down another 10-20psi if I want to play in the dirt.
Thank you!!

So I did a group ride for the first time last night. Good group pace at just under 19 mph with a strong headwind. I have never ridden on this organized ride before so I was a little nervous. There was another gentleman with a Specialized Creo that has been riding with them since the spring. I felt accepted when we turned into a very strong north headwind and they wanted one of the two to of us to lead the pack.

soon, there will be groups that are ebikes only and these issues will fade away 🤣🤣🤣

So I did a group ride for the first time last night. Good group pace at just under 19 mph with a strong headwind. I have never ridden on this organized ride before so I was a little nervous. There was another gentleman with a Specialized Creo that has been riding with them since the spring. I felt accepted when we turned into a very strong north headwind and they wanted one of the two to of us to lead the pack.
Sounds like they were gassed and wanted the e-power assistance your ebikes brought!

soon, there will be groups that are ebikes only and these issues will fade away 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds funny know, but it's coming. Our senior's cycling group spilt into two groups (regular and motorized) when the number of ebikes in the group outnumbered the number of regular bikes.

Sounds funny know, but it's coming. Our senior's cycling group spilt into two groups (regular and motorized) when the number of ebikes in the group outnumbered the number of regular bikes.
Wow, well in Indiana we aren't quite there yet. What state or country are you in?

I live on Vancouver Island, off the coast of the Canadian province of British Columbia.
Our small town is a mecca for retirees because of our moderate climate (compared to the rest of Canada). Old people like ebikes. 😁

Back