UPDATE: GOT IT! $2kish & 36" inseam, 16mile Commute - DECIDED: RIDEAL! -

I am feeling like 19" will probably do me fine. I see the foxbat available early 2022 and is $2800, only difference i can see is the battery maybe? Everything else seems pretty much the same? Any other sites similar to Bolton that sells good mid-drive motors? Also where can the tires be purchased, i think i saw that they were around $240 for the set, seems pretty high but hopefully fat tires are more sturdy?
I ordered mine from electricbikepros.com, if you Google 1000w mid drive ebike a few sites will pop up..It was $2221 with discount and extras with the money I saved over the bolton one I will get an extra 21ah from eunorau. You can also just upgrade to 21ah on most sites.. Also I will buy the 27.5x3 tires for the road and have fat tires for snow/etc. Haven't had to purchase fat tires, but I think they should run you from $40-$100 each depending on tire brand.

Here are a couple bikes that look similar to the HS model but with a 750w motor instead of a 1000w.

Slightly cheaper, and maybe a better suspension? Smoother ride maybe?

Watch the Bolton review on the Accomile. I mentioned it in the previous thread. Also it has the bbs02 and the motor is in the frame not easily swapped with upgrade. I've searched tirelessly. The only way you get a better deal on a 1000watt middrive than the fat hd with is to wait until Oct- Nov at earliest and it still will be hard to beat. Accomile(design flaw bbs02)Biktrik Juggernaut(500 more and bbs02), bpm f1000(400 more with newer motor but many say chain grinds and pops off in 6th and 7th), dj fat 10000(small battery 10ah that protrudes and bbs02). If you find something else in stock plz lmk.

Thanks, i think i'm just going to stop looking and focus on the finance angle now and everything i would need. I would really consider getting smaller tires like you are doing if it will make riding on the road easier.

I will probably just order from Eunorau's website. It's the same price as your website and i would feel a bit safer ordering from them. Wish i could get it through Bolton but oh well. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks, i think i'm just going to stop looking and focus on the finance angle now and everything i would need. I would really consider getting smaller tires like you are doing if it will make riding on the road easier.

I will probably just order from Eunorau's website. It's the same price as your website and i would feel a bit safer ordering from them. Wish i could get it through Bolton but oh well. Thanks for all your help.
After due diligence, if seemed the site I got it from has better customer support according to reviews. Plus the site I got it from gave me 10% off plus free U lock with cable, 100 bike pannier bag, phone holder, I added alarm and mirror and still spent less than getting it from Eunorau. Either way should be fine though. They all just ship it from the Las Vegas warehouse and everyone gets the at the same time supposedly.

And yes putting the 27.5x3 tires will cut down on weight, rolling resistance, and extend mileage on battery by making the roll more efficient. You can get them on eunorau website or normally wherever you order your bike from.

Last edited:
I'm also going to add a redshift suspension post. Less weight than full suspension with similar benefits.

I can't find the tires on eunoraus website. Seatpost suspension I will probably do as well

Also the site you got the bike has some questionable reviews and people asking if it's a scam, any thoughts on that?

Also the site you got the bike has some questionable reviews and people asking if it's a scam, any thoughts on that?
I only personally know one person who ordered from there. They got there bike no problems, but they haven't had to use customer service. The other reviews seemed legit. Plz send me the link to people having an issue with them

Last edited:
They also gave me this, seems legit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210711-192424_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210711-192424_Gmail.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 156

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210711-192901_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210711-192901_Brave.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 161
I can't find the tires on eunoraus website. Seatpost suspension I will probably do as well

thanks for the tire link. Funny enough, i used to work at best buy. I am considering buying from electricbikepros, i'm looking at what they could do over buying it directly from the eunorau website. The bikes are the same price, but electricbikepros says you do not pay tax and 5% off right now, vs eunorau website has 3% off and the tire upgrade is $20 more.

I am thinking about the HS model. A seatpost would cost $100 to $200 , and that would make it very close to the HS model. What are your thoughts on that one?

hmm, its not really setup for commuting as well as the HD. No fenders and rack, that could get pricey.

Last edited:
I am thinking about the HS model. A seatpost would cost $100 to $200 , and that would make it very close to the HS model. What are your thoughts on that one?
Hs comes with a smaller battery and about 9 pounds heavier which kind of dissuaded me and as you said the rack and fenders.. Also at the time I thought hd had torque sensor and hs didn't. Now I know neither do..I want a full suspension but prob get something for downhill and more technical trails. I like the hs it just seems like it's trying to be something it isn't. I may end up with it anyway bc that is supposed to be in stock a week or two earlier and I may just pay the difference to get a bike sooner.

Last edited:
I am going to try to get a small loan to consolidate debt and purchase a bike. I really like the Eunorau but the price is just a little too high for me to buy right now. I have been riding on an old electric bike from the early 2000's that i just got up and running ( was never used and sitting in someones garage for 15 years) and i had installed the wrong battery (swapped out the dead lead acid for lithium) and just did a battery swap without knowing the chargers and Battery managment system was needed, so i dont know if i really know the true performance of my ebike. I road close to 1000 miles in about 1.5 month and had very few problems early in the morning when i would bike to work, but after a month the battery and system started shutting off randomly. I am hoping with the new battery i am buying it will improve the performance and reliability of my current bike. If it can stay alive and get me up the hills towards the end of my trips driving home, i might just want to buy another Charger bike honestly for $1000 shipped with lithium battery installed, or $800 with lead acid.

On the other hand, i really want this $2400 bike bad. I am very VERY serious about commuting to work for the next year for my HEALTH and exercise, i have lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months because of my bike riding. So i think spending the money might be the way to have comfortable and dependable rides into work every morning. Will be doing this without my own car that i own, many are suggesting i purchase a used car with the loan but after riding the bike to work for a month there is no way i can go the car route. I think this might be the beginning of the conversion to a biker, haha

The other doubts i am having about the purchase is the questionable reviews on these biking websites. I honestly hate taking gambles with online shopping especially with a big purchase. I understand if you use a credit card you can get the money back pretty easily if they scam you, compared to using a checking account. I love saving money, but i also don't like to get ripped off so i want to really consider buying the bike from a bike shop that is purely online vs something like Bolton's where it's a store and you can talk to the guy. I am seeing a lot of 3 or 5% off and no sales tax, i wish Eunurau would match that on their official website.

Lastly i am concerned about the Fat tires, and getting those 3" or 4" fat tires. My concern is i dont know how dependable they are, how often they have punctures vs regular 2" tires and the cost of repairs for them.

The other doubts i am having about the purchase is the questionable reviews on these biking websites. I honestly hate taking gambles with online shopping especially with a big purchase. I understand if you use a credit card you can get the money back pretty easily if they scam you, compared to using a checking account. I love saving money, but i also don't like to get ripped off so i want to really consider buying the bike from a bike shop that is purely online vs something like Bolton's where it's a store and you can talk to the guy. I am seeing a lot of 3 or 5% off and no sales tax, i wish Eunurau would match that on their official website.

Lastly i am concerned about the Fat tires, and getting those 3" or 4" fat tires. My concern is i dont know how dependable they are, how often they have punctures vs regular 2" tires and the cost of repairs for them.
I understand your hesitation it's a big purchase. I say buy what your budget affords. Alot of fat tires have k shield protection if they are juggernaut but I will be putting tannus liners in mine, also cheaper you could use a slime product to help prevent flats have. I don't think the size of the tires makes them more prone to flats. A good under 1000 bike...https://arielrider.com/products/rideal?variant=37805670301872

You may go slow up hills but with some leg power you'll get there.

Back