Unboxing photos and details of a Sept 4th X3 Pro delivery.

km406

My bike finally arrived! Ordered on September 3rd and just came this past Sunday (10/4) via Fed Ex to CT. As you can see in the photos the box was in great shape. Also, once opened, you can see the bike was aggressively and completely protected with what looks like a formed foam to protect all parts of the frame from all directions if the box was not ‘handled’ properly during the shipping process. All components that were not covered in this formed foam were wrapped with more protection that was taped in place.

Once unwrapped, a good inspection of the frame and all components revealed a bike that arrived in PERFECT condition. An included box contained and instruction manual, the free rear light and charging cable, the main battery charger, the pedals, and all the tools needed for assembling the bike. As far as assembly, the bike arrives needing the front tire installed, the handlebars affixed to the post, pedals attached, and the seat post (with seat already affixed) slid into place and tightened down. Then all that is left is to charge your battery (which took about 3 1/2 to 4 hours) and charge and attach your free rear light to the seat post. That is it!

Took the bike out and put an easy 20 miles on it the very next day and the whole experience was much better than I had hoped for! Anybody waiting for their bikes to come should be pleasantly surprised! I’ve enjoyed higher priced full suspension mtb’s for years as well as a road bike, but this is my 1st E-bike and I am not looking back.

20B_4352.jpg
20B_4353.jpg
20B_4356.jpg
20B_4357.jpg
20B_4360.jpg
20B_4362.jpg
20B_4363.jpg
20B_4367.jpg
20B_4371.jpg
20B_4372.jpg
20B_4373.jpg
20B_4374.jpg
20B_4377.jpg
20B_4381.jpg
20B_4382.jpg

Last edited:
i just got mine too !!! same color as well i agree with you the packaging was very good although the foam filled 2 full size garbage bags that's a lot of landfill ..The bike is a blast to use I've put it through its rigors hills rocks gravel road everything !
love it ..

Awesome unpack and build pics.

Looks fairly simple, just front tire, handlebars, seat and pedals... at least you don't have to build the front fork like some others.

My bike finally arrived! Ordered on September 3rd and just came this past Sunday (10/4) via Fed Ex to CT. As you can see in the photos the box was in great shape. Also, once opened, you can see the bike was aggressively and completely protected with what looks like a formed foam to protect all parts of the frame from all directions if the box was not ‘handled’ properly during the shipping process. All components that were not covered in this formed foam were wrapped with more protection that was taped in place.

Once unwrapped, a good inspection of the frame and all components revealed a bike that arrived in PERFECT condition. An included box contained and instruction manual, the free rear light and charging cable, the main battery charger, the pedals, and all the tools needed for assembling the bike. As far as assembly, the bike arrives needing the front tire installed, the handlebars affixed to the post, pedals attached, and the seat post (with seat already affixed) slid into place and tightened down. Then all that is left is to charge your battery (which took about 3 1/2 to 4 hours) and charge and attach your free rear light to the seat post. That is it!

Took the bike out and put an easy 20 miles on it the very next day and the whole experience was much better than I had hoped for! Anybody waiting for their bikes to come should be pleasantly surprised! I’ve enjoyed higher priced full suspension mtb’s for years as well as a road bike, but this is my 1st E-bike and I am not looking back.

View attachment 67866View attachment 67867View attachment 67868View attachment 67869View attachment 67870View attachment 67871View attachment 67872View attachment 67873View attachment 67874View attachment 67875View attachment 67876View attachment 67877View attachment 67878View attachment 67879View attachment 67880
@km406 Great photos and description of your experience. Do you mind If I post your photos on the Wallke Linked IN Company Page? Here is Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wallke-e-bikes

View attachment 67866View attachment 67867View attachment 67868View attachment 67869View attachment 67870View attachment 67871View attachment 67872View attachment 67873View attachment 67874View attachment 67875View attachment 67876View attachment 67877View attachment 67878View attachment 67879View attachment 67880
They have certainly improved the packaging- it saved you weeks of hassle emailing, photos and negotiating to get the parts sent and you got the Altus derailuer! Bravo!

Back