Ultra Beast Battery recall/evaluation!!!

I just submitted the repair request form and am waiting to hear back from FTH Power. This really sucks!!! i had just got the bike 2 weeks ago and was looking forward to some good riding. I do not blame Biktrix for this. They are doing a stellar job handling the situation.

I just submitted the repair request form and am waiting to hear back from FTH Power. This really sucks!!! i had just got the bike 2 weeks ago and was looking forward to some good riding. I do not blame Biktrix for this. They are doing a stellar job handling the situation.
Ridetoglide, I am in the same boat, received it this past Friday, the collar that holds the handlebars to the stem, screws stripped, i didn't have a metric Allen set, used what they provided w/the bike which contributed to stripping of the screws/collar (subpar allen set I told Roshan to skip the cheap tools), I need a new stem, I have been told a standard stem 31.8x10mm rise will fit, Sunday the Roshan notification on the batteries, will see where this takes us? PS it will take FTH Power 24 hrs. to respond to the case.
Cheers!

Back