Turbo Levo front chain device / chain coming off

jamesbentley

I have a Turbo Levo Comp, and seem to be having issues with the front chain coming off on fast, aggressive downhill trails. I've moved the chain device/guide thing as much as I can to try and stop, but doesn't seem to do much.

Anyone else had this issue or put any chain devices on the bike? If so, what's recommended?

I have a Turbo Levo Comp, and seem to be having issues with the front chain coming off on fast, aggressive downhill trails. I've moved the chain device/guide thing as much as I can to try and stop, but doesn't seem to do much.

Anyone else had this issue or put any chain devices on the bike? If so, what's recommended?
Yes Ive had the same prob took 2 links out chain still came off installed chain guide prolem solved...Bionicon

Yes Ive had the same prob took 2 links out chain still came off installed chain guide prolem solved...Bionicon
I have a Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie and have been concerned about the chain falling off. Can you post a link to the chain guide product you used? I am interested in installing one on my Levo.

I have the S-works Levo, and haven't had any issues with this yet. Are there any differences with the chain guide on the two? Obviously the rear derailleur is different, but could that be all?

Back