Trek Verve 3+ vs CO-OP Cycles CTY e2.2. Electric Bike

Crazy Lenny’s is about 1.5 hours from Milwaukee. Definitely not too far considering their selection.

Wheel & Spocket also sells brands other than Trek. I got a great deal on my Felt Sport-E 50 in ‘19. I believe their Brookfield store has the largest selection of ebikes. Great customer service. Erik’s sells Specialized. Crazy Lenny’s sells too many brands to list and would definitely be worth the trip to Madison.
I must ask. Is Crazy Lenny’s the old TV Lenny’s from the 70’s - 80’s? I used to do work in Madison back then.

Well I've been communicating with REI locally and nationally and it appears they have no idea when they may receive bikes this year. Think the supply chain is still very fragile with Covid. So I've begun wondering if I need to be looking at the Trek Allant +7. I was originally thinking about the Coop Cty e2.2 because it was a great price, it had similar components to the Verve+3 that we purchased for my wife, yet had front suspension not unlike the Trek I ride daily. I noticed that the Allant +7 had even heaver torque Bosh drive 75 Nm. The Verve has 50Nm and the Cty e2.2 had 60Nm. It is even more expensive than the Verve but seems like a nice bike? I don't like that it doesn't have the adjustable stem that the Verve+3 has. I like that to dial in the upright position that feels best for shoulders. One other concern I do have with these bikes is that none of the Display/Controlers/Computers seem to display cadence. I ride particularly based upon cadence and it doesn't seem like there is any way to display that data? Is there anyway to link to programs like CycleMeter/Strava, etc. The supply doesn't help in an already difficult decision. I am checking with a large distributor in Madison Wi, but i'd like to stay with a mid-drive system rather than hub drive and really don't want to mail order. Thanks

Try lower specced Specialized Como or Vado (like 3.0). Has full connectivity with Strava and other apps and even HR monitor can be connected. You power and cadence is displayed there.

Back