Trek Rail 5 (2021) thoughts

I wanted to follow this thread at first because I just got a Rail 5 and haven’t been able to ride yet because it’s Feb in Michigan, but I’m also concerned about what happened to Dallant.
Yes, concerns for Dallant. But also concerned … why can’t you ride your Rail in Michigan during February?😉

Yes, concerns for Dallant. But also concerned … why can’t you ride your Rail in Michigan during February?😉
Probably a bit of snow on the ground. I tried to ride in NW Indiana yesterday on my Yeti 160E and that was hair raising between the snow and ice. I don't think we have near the snow that Michigan has especially around the lake.

Probably a bit of snow on the ground. I tried to ride in NW Indiana yesterday on my Yeti 160E and that was hair raising between the snow and ice. I don't think we have near the snow that Michigan has especially around the lake.

Correct. We got this February 2nd. Didn’t melt until today, and we’d gotten more since then.

1645408137948.jpeg

Did get out today though, finally! Just really need the trails to not be slop:

1645408265274.jpeg

1645408325502.jpeg

Back