Trek Allant+ 8S -2020 Model - Amazing style and value at $4299

Thanks for your opinion, yet exposed wires, running, tucked in, wire wrapped, etc? Sure seems the extra money would be beneficial to keep in tune of a $6k bike, especially with $1-$2k of additional options or more. ClusterFxx is descriptive enough to express my opinion of how to screw up a nice bike with "ADD-ONS" that detract from it's purpose, style, etc.
Like putting Wagon Wheels on a Tesla?
Get it?

I was once looking into a DI2 retrofit. Unfortunately found it cost prohibitive.
If I had a Shimano mid drive though it would have been a no brainer, it seems to be a very easy and relatively cheap retrofit for shimano drives like E8000.
Sram's offering is even more expensive(I believe it is more than 1K). I am sure it is nice but...

Thanks Ravi.....not here for drama neither, here for answers to the problems and looking for solutions. Thanks for your contribution, however, I find it not appealing.

If I had a Shimano mid drive though it would have been a no brainer, it seems to be a very easy and relatively cheap retrofit for shimano drives like E8000.

With Shimano, it runs off the main battery and everything works seamlessly.
Pivot uses XTR Di2 in their $10,500 shuttle E-bike!

I really enjoyed using XTR Di2 on my ST2-S. I never experienced any mis-fires and it was always perfect and clean shifts.

Now I see that Trek Rail an exclusive XTR edition (and that price tag!!)

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Well 4k is a lot better then spending 6-7k on a Stromer that is highly possible to break down on a ride.
In NY , Trek has 3 big stand alone stores . Congrats Trek !

This is the Ebike that is guaranteed to be a hot seller.
1.1kw battery, reliable, Lighter 4gen. Motor, great design.

Is Time to redesign our cities for people, pedestrians , bicycles, ebikes and minimize car usage.

With the motorcycle for indian market - 2.1k BUT IS not an EMOTO. A cheap fast Emoto is 3-4k or higher.

BUY with an analog motorcycle you pay low upfront and then you need lots of parts(oil change, tires, and so on...) It gets very expensive down the line -3-5years.
With a great ebike in 3-4years you need 8-9 sets of brake pads, 3-4 sets of tires, a few tubes, 6-7chains, some steel cables for shifting and maybe some new lights every now and then...
And also the fitness gained is priceless !!
K no n

Back