Trek Allant 7+ Owners, Palm Beach FL

nedgrace

Region
USA
My wife and I bought Trek Allant 7+ ebikes earlier this year. We love them but I have had some issues with my wrist and elbow after riding, and developed a serious case of cycler’s elbow. I am going to add an adjustable 110 stem to get the weight off my wrist and elbow. Hopefully this will work. We ride about 10 miles a day, mainly on our bikes trail here.

Sounds like a plan. Bontrager makes an adjustable stem that will fit the Allant+7 that your Trek guy can order. Best of luck.

Sounds like a plan. Bontrager makes an adjustable stem that will fit the Allant+7 that your Trek guy can order. Best of luck.
Thanks very much. Your posts are terrific and very helpful. The BonTrager adjustable in 105 isn’t available until October unfortunately. I have ordered a different one on Amazon that should work at least until the Bontrager is available.

13889C10-0E35-4978-87D6-D44CFDA9234A.png

Thanks again. Can’t find it anywhere and Trek won’t have them available in the bigger size until October. 😉

I had a stem riser added to my Allant+ 7s when I bought it. Per Trek, that, and/or the adjustable stem are very common add-ons given many of us “older” riders prefer a less aggressive riding position than the “working” commuter for which the Super Commuter was designed for.

Back