Trail / Step Through FLX questions

I will do a few searches, but it seems like the O2 and the HD would be easy to access since they are not integrated into the bike frame like these other two motors

I will do a few searches, but it seems like the O2 and the HD would be easy to access since they are not integrated into the bike frame like these other two motors
Ya if you do the 02 or hd before you install in bottom bracket lol. I honestly don't think the m600 will be difficult at all!

PS. If anyone is wondering why I haven't ordered my step thru yet it is only because I broke my right leg 2 weeks ago. The Fibula up by my knee!!

I'd reached out to FLX with a few questions and thought I'd post their response here:
----------
Thank you for reaching out to FLX! Sorry we missed you on chat.
The M600 motors are equipped with the metal gears and do not have a brake sensor.
You must be going at least 6mph before the throttle will engage, everything on the Trail and Step-Through is pretty much the same, including the motor, LCD screen, shifters, gearing etc. The brakes are different though.
----------

I'd asked about brake motor cut out, so that what is meant by "brake sensor".

I thought that was a standard feature on ebikes but noticed no wiring coming from the brake actuators, only the hydraulic lines, so asked the question.

So there are some folks here that say the throttle works from a stop, but here FLX themselves state that is not the case...
My throttle works from a stop. I was told that the throttle would not work with PAS but thats not the case at least for me it just burns power

I am very glad I found this thread as I was about to pull the trigger on an F5. I had noticed in chatting with them that they were quite customers this way short on answers. It just amazes me that in this time of Internet communication that a company would treat customers and potential customers this way. I have to this point had good customer service with aventon. I really liked the f5 does anyone know of a similar bike made by a good company. In roughly this price range ? I will be avoiding flx. Thank you all. And I'm sorry some of you are in the customer no service zone.

Back