Towing a Second Bike

BeltzerNYC

Region
USA
I currently have two bikes and can think of a few situations where I'd like to tow one on another (especially if I get an eMtb).

I know I've seen a metal front wheel holder before, but seem to also only find strap based solutions.

anyone have experience with or have seen a good setup?

A bike trailer with a dropout bar. Makes a great eBike tow truck
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 6.58.22 PM.png

I take it you would weld this somewhere on the rear rack?
No reason to make it harder to build. I mounted mine on a wood cross bar and drilled and bolted to the trailer frame. A rather inexpensive Schwinn branded trailer turned out to be a really good buy.

No reason to make it harder to build. I mounted mine on a wood cross bar and drilled and bolted to the trailer frame. A rather inexpensive Schwinn branded trailer turned out to be a really good buy.
hmm I'd like an option without a trailer, but I'm sure I'll be limited the same way as I run rear pegs. can you post a pic of your set up?

hmm I'd like an option without a trailer, but I'm sure I'll be limited the same way as I run rear pegs. can you post a pic of your set up?
Sure but it'll be a few days before I get back to my shop.

Check this out - particularly the 2nd rack mod to keep the fork low. Should keep the balance a bit more manageable with a taller bike.

There are other variations on this type of mod in youtube land as well...

Back