Throttle conntrol

PRIN

Is the throttle connected to the pas level or isolated?
If it is in PAS 1, does the throttle operate at a lower level than if you are on PAS 9? My throttle will go to a certain speed at different pas settings. Only goes to full throttle speed at pas 9. Is this normal. I know people who have other brands and their throttle can go full power no matter what pas setting.

Thanks

On my iGo Atwater my throttle is limited by the PAS level. So from what I have found is PAS is just a speed limit it's not anything else. For instance if you have your bike set to 9 levels of PAS and 32km/h is the limit of your bike then each level of PAS would be 3.55 km/h. I found for me it didn't matter if I peddled or pushed the throttle it would just get to that speed limit and stop.

I set my bike to only have 3 PAS levels so each one is is like 9.8 km/h as this way it's easier to get to the top PAS by only pressing up only 3 levels. I always use my bike at the highest PAS so it was annoying every time I turned the bike on to set it to PAS 9. You can do this through the 'More >' menu on the bike using the code 1919.

Last edited:
That is the way mine works. Other ebikes are different. Thanks for sharing. Appears that so far igo bikes have this different setup

That is the way mine works. Other ebikes are different. Thanks for sharing. Appears that so far igo bikes have this different setup

Back