This Commercial Pilot Chooses His Ebike When He’s Not in the Cockpit

Chris Nolte

We made friends with Simon earlier this year and we’re excited to share his story. He’s a young commercial airline pilot living in Switzerland and he chooses to commute by ebike instead of car.

He’s a really great guy and this is one of many people choosing to go by bike and we feel the world and his community is better because of it.

I hope you enjoy learning more about Simon’s story and I look forward to sharing many more of these stories to show that life is better on a bike.

Unfortunately it isn’t. The new box with a lockable top will be retrofittable, but this was never available in the states. I’m looking at developing a similar one out of aluminum, but it might take a bit. I love the Load and I would like it even more with a heavy duty lockable box.

I have one of the boxes in the video which I imported from Belgium, but I can’t sell it right now. That might change in the future, but I’m not sure.

Like the story and think it is a great concept for bikers that need that extra cargo space in a lockable compartment. Looks like this is something many riders would like to see in the NA market. Perhaps Chris could have these custom made for his customers that seek this kind of option in his cargo bike lineup. Good Luck Chris!

Like the story and think it is a great concept for bikers that need that extra cargo space in a lockable compartment. Looks like this is something many riders would like to see in the NA market. Perhaps Chris could have these custom made for his customers that seek this kind of option in his cargo bike lineup. Good Luck Chris!
Thanks Bob, I’m going to do my best :)

Back