The "UNOFFICIAL" Hydra FAQ thread....

Rome you're more excited than I am. :)

You're re-posting your own posts. :)

Glad you're here and excited. I like people who are passionate about something.

Csubi are you talking about hub spacing? Different size spacing for different size wheel sets. 2 different sizes available for that bike, 148mm for the 27.5"/29" and 197mm for the 26" if I'm not mistaken. I found that info on the WW website under Hydra Frameset only section. Maybe having the hub size listed in the whole bike category and isn't a big deal if your buying a complete bike but if building it up yourself I would want to know to that info preorder my parts correctly.

Can anyone tell me what the wheelset size is of the 26x4.8?
197x12 hub spacing.
You can also fit 27.5 x 4.5 Fatbike wheels.

wheelcompare.jpg

There is only so much space in the rear triangle. I believe it is 454cm inches to crank. You would need a longer for a triangle for such a big tire

There is only so much space in the rear triangle. I believe it is 454cm inches to crank. You would need a longer for a triangle for such a big tire
So it's possible to buy a different rear triangle if for the Hydra frame if one wants to make changes in the future.

@Csubi - welcome to EBR!

You can buy what ever chainring you desire; I recommend Narrow/Wide. But you might not be able to fit anything larger than 44T…. (In the thread above!)

Next please learn and use the search tool! We are not here to answer your questions without you doing some basic searches first. Then be sure to contribute back to the community…
-BB

@Csubi - welcome to EBR!

You can buy what ever chainring you desire; I recommend Narrow/Wide. But you might not be able to fit anything larger than 44T…. (In the thread above!)

Next please learn and use the search tool! We are not here to answer your questions without you doing some basic searches first. Then be sure to contribute back to the community…
-BB
A 46T will fit, 48T won’t

Back