The Stromer rack

siclmn

So Stromer had a company called Racktime make a narrow rear rack that looks cool and blends in with the bike. But trying to find a small rectangular bag to hold flat tire repair and some small things that fits the rack is a no go. Racktime has their own bags in odd colors and they are all gigantic in size. What kind of bags are you all using? Pictures are helpful.

Bikebagshop.com

Has Racktime products that fit my 2015 St2 , they ship globally with over the phone support superb. The Racktime weave basket is my Fav.

So Stromer had a company called Racktime make a narrow rear rack that looks cool and blends in with the bike. But trying to find a small rectangular bag to hold flat tire repair and some small things that fits the rack is a no go. Racktime has their own bags in odd colors and they are all gigantic in size. What kind of bags are you all using? Pictures are helpful.

Went through this too...pretty difficult to find a small bag to fit the Stromer rack. I also ended up dealing for a rack adaptor from Germany, then attached it to a Rick & Kaul bag as you see in the pics below. I love the bag, albeit a little large, but I can carry whatever I need in the way of jackets, et. al. and have used the pannier like side pockets to lug home wine from the store. My older Jannd bag, I was barely able to strap onto the narrow rack, but it does work. If you want to stay small, you might want to look for a small/medium handle bar bag. That would also give you a better weight distribution between front and rear on the Stromer.

Small bag for tools- get a underseat bag. Racktime system is awesome once you figure it out. I think Ortlib is their American partner. I was told racktime is the European stand for racks and mounting various components on rack. To go from narrow to wide- just turn each pin with 12mm wrench.

Topeak use with paniers open or zipped up - plus a regular rack bag in centre. Used the rack time adapter to mount it. Doesn't interfere with pedalling.

Attachments

• bag1 - 1.jpg
    bag1 - 1.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 1,210
  • bag2 - 1.jpg
    bag2 - 1.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 961
  • bag3 - 1.jpg
    bag3 - 1.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 1,793
Ok I found the bag that I was looking for. Small minimal but just enough for tools and flat repair. Performance bicycle on sale $25. It will always stay on the bike so the velcro straps are enough.
IMG_1685.JPG

Back