The Roaming Radrunner here

Region
United Kingdom
Hi Guys - I am The Roaming Radrunner, I have a Radpower Bikes Radrunner 1, had it for just over 12 months, and I "Roam" around my county (Warwickshire) re-visiting places that I did years ago, mainly to show my three sprogs where their father used to go on his bicycle.
I have a YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/@roamingradrunner ) I retired from work (after some 53.5 years) in June 2023, so I needed to fill my time somehow so, The Roaming Radrunner was born!
I try to roam everyday, it helps to keep me active, and being on the Radrunner is also good for my mental well-being.
Hope you enjoy
Ride Rad!

Attachments

• 20221231_105522.jpg
    20221231_105522.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20221231_105531.jpg
    20221231_105531.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Hello Roaming Radrunner!

I see that you bought an ebike in retirement too.

Yes, my ebike and hybrid bike helps to keep me active also. During the winter months i use my stationary bike in the basement and visit the 'Y' and use their 'Matrix bikes' to help keep me in shape.

If you want to, you can follow some of my rides on instagram by scanning the QR code.

Happy Riding!
Jimbobike
Screenshot_20240215-082252-068.png

Welcome aboard! Enjoyed your marina video.

Poking around is one of my favorite things to do on a bike, and the flexibility of an ebike makes it that much better. Go an unplanned mile or five to check out this or that? No problem. Gotta be home for dinner? Punch up the assist, explore more, and still get home on time with the same pedaling effort. Hard to beat.

My old RadRunner 1 ended up with a co-worker. It was a tad tall for her (shorter female) but she rides it regularly. I offered to trade her my Lectric XP 3.0 but she declined. She named the RadRunner "The Green Machine". The facts that the Lectric had a proper display, suspension forks, hydraulic brakes and could sit much lower didn't matter. The RadRunner series are great ebikes.

Welcome aboard! Enjoyed your marina video.

Poking around is one of my favorite things to do on a bike, and the flexibility of an ebike makes it that much better. Go an unplanned mile or five to check out this or that? No problem. Gotta be home for dinner? Punch up the assist, explore more, and still get home on time with the same pedaling effort. Hard to beat.
Hi Jeremy - Here's the thing, you never know what you will see / find once you head out on the Rad - just take a gander at The Sibson Surprise to see whet I mean!! Thanks for the input. Keep Watching for the next Vlog, and, as always...Ride Rad! Cheers.

My old RadRunner 1 ended up with a co-worker. It was a tad tall for her (shorter female) but she rides it regularly. I offered to trade her my Lectric XP 3.0 but she declined. She named the RadRunner "The Green Machine". The facts that the Lectric had a proper display, suspension forks, hydraulic brakes and could sit much lower didn't matter. The RadRunner series are great ebikes.
Totally agree - I spent 2 months researching before I bought the coolest e bike available! No disappointments at all (only comment on that: Purchase the Eggrider v2 for the Radrunner!!) See my Vlog 6month review for details. Thanks for the input. Ride Rad!

Back