The Hydra has landed!!!

You do realize that in mythology the Hydra was a many headed monster that had to be killed
by Hercules?
It's also the largest constellation in the heavens: :)

Vinny Vinny Vinny can we have a pic with sunshine please? I'm dying to find out if I have just a nice brown bike or something with just a skoche more bling. 🤔 😁

Vinny Vinny Vinny can we have a pic with sunshine please? I'm dying to find out if I have just a nice brown bike or something with just a skoche more bling. 🤔 😁
BD47024D-C85D-4859-94D7-EB33A05A1C10.jpeg

Close up pic of the finish showing the metallic flake. One thing I don’t like about the finish is its a matte finish and shows fingerprints and smuges very easily. I find myself wiping down the bike each time I work on it to remove my fingerprints.

View attachment 88889

Close up pic of the finish showing the metallic flake. One thing I don’t like about the finish is its a matte finish and shows fingerprints and smuges very easily. I find myself wiping down the bike each time I work on it to remove my fingerprints.
Thanks Cuz. Good effort. 👍👍👍 Finger prints? Well I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure the dust that will cover every inch of my bike after one ride will probably hide those. 🤣

Thanks Cuz. Good effort. 👍👍👍 Finger prints? Well I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure the dust that will cover every inch of my bike after one ride will probably hide those. 🤣
It’s not really a big deal, just a minor annoyance. Check out my other post where I added some orange bling to go with the forks.

I've been sweating what this color ( Midnight Bronze ) is really going to look like cause It just looks like ordinary brown in artificial light and not that much better outside in the shade.

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 4.49.01 PM.png

But it's a different story in sunlight:

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 4.48.34 PM.png

Keeping my fingers crossed. 👍 🙏

I mean, I like brown. But what got me going was with this midnight bronze every part of the bike will look slightly different and constantly changing with the angle of the light.

Vinny, what's the top speed on flat ground? You also got the mastodon front suspension? Also bro, what gearing did you get, the default 11 speed?

Vinny, what's the top speed on flat ground? You also got the mastodon front suspension? Also bro, what gearing did you get, the default 11 speed?
The fork is the Mattoc Pro. Gearing is the default 11 speed. I haven’t tested the top speed yet because I’m not concerned with that. I want the torque for climbing and trails. On the street my bike should easily be a 35 mph plus bike no problem.

The fork is the Mattoc Pro. Gearing is the default 11 speed. I haven’t tested the top speed yet because I’m not concerned with that. I want the torque for climbing and trails. On the street my bike should easily be a 35 mph plus bike no problem.
Dang man your suspension is expensive, you ride in the trails alot? How you like it so far? Any minor adjustments you need to make or is it good out of the box.

It's raining at Vinny's place, I believe, as is everywhere a Hydra has landed. He also has not fully charged the battery as he was minus a charger adapter cord. All adds up to he no ride yet. :(

View attachment 88746

Bike came in today. Has the 2300 watt motor, Magura MT5 brakes, upgraded front fork. Color is Midnight Bronze and pics don’t do it justice. Gotta set up the shocks and then take it for a ride. Been a long wait but this bike just made my other bikes obsolete.
thats intense!😍 never thought about buying a WW until right now!

Back