The Hydra has landed!!!

Cuz Vinny

60E794CF-56B6-4793-9689-5F1746C3A546.jpeg

Bike came in today. Has the 2300 watt motor, Magura MT5 brakes, upgraded front fork. Color is Midnight Bronze and pics don’t do it justice. Gotta set up the shocks and then take it for a ride. Been a long wait but this bike just made my other bikes obsolete.

View attachment 88746

Bike came in today. Has the 2300 watt motor, Magura MT5 brakes, upgraded front fork. Color is Midnight Bronze and pics don’t do it justice. Gotta set up the shocks and then take it for a ride. Been a long wait but this bike just made my other bikes obsolete.
Well .... I just want everybody to know I am really happy for Vinny and it does not bother me at all that my bike is probably a week away. 😶
😭

You're jealous ? Try having the exact twin to this bike ( but for length of steering tube ) and it being a good week away from delivery. ( Although FudEx says next Tuesday {right} ) 🤣
I cut my steerer tube to use one 5mm spacer. This is the first bike I have with the 35mm clamp diameter stem and bars. It feels really solid. I like it.

Hey Vinny. Favor. Please. Look on your tires and tell us the size. They just don't look like 2.8 inch. Maybe 2.4 or 2.6. Please let us know. Thanks. :)

You're jealous ? Try having the exact twin to this bike ( but for length of steering tube ) and it being a good week away from delivery. ( Although FudEx says next Tuesday {right} ) 🤣
I had been wondering about your bike Reed and why you weren't talking about it coming at the same time as Cuz Vinny's. But, I wanted to look back through the threads and see if I missed something. Sorry yours didn't come in when his did.

That is a good looking color. Looking forward to a daylight picture sometime.

I had been wondering about your bike Reed and why you weren't talking about it coming at the same time as Cuz Vinny's. But, I wanted to look back through the threads and see if I missed something. Sorry yours didn't come in when his did.

That is a good looking color. Looking forward to a daylight picture sometime.
Yeah, I'm anxious to see it in the sun myself. Should look much better. My bike didn't get shipped out with the others because I sidetracked Pushkar suggesting another carrier and that didn't pan out. I'm not concerned. It's got a ways to go however and there is always the worry it might get beat up on the way but this outfit that Pushkar uses seems to be pretty good.

Back