SUSPENSION SEATPOST ON MY NCM MOSCOW

RJC

Hi, If anyone has been wanting a smoother ride ,especially Off Road then I can recommend the Suntour NCX Suspesion Seatpost. There is a big difference between this and the standard seat post.
Ebay Uk currently have them for sale around £60, there are sellers also asking £150+
They are all selling so I guess other people rate them.

I added them to each of my bikes, and they are good value for the money, But I'd add 2 notes for folks considering them:

1. They are the tallest suspension seatpost option, so you need 4" of available height. If you can't measure very close to 4" between your seat post clamp and the rails on your seat in it's current setting, you won't have enough clearance to add one.
2. They sell 3x springs for them, and come stock with the middle strength spring. Lighter riders will want to order the light spring, and heavier riders the heavy one. Makes a noticeable difference in sensitivity if you match the right spring.

There are other options if you don't have the clearance for the Suntour.

I’ve got one of these on my Moscow . Agree with all the above - it greatly improves the overall suspension and feel of the bike over rough tracks - it easily manages surfaces / gradients now that were unrideable before , in terms of both comfort and handling .

Yeah, purchased one a couple of months after receiving my Moscow.

Spent the first couple of rides searching for potholes to ride over 🙃!

Yep me too, makes a nice big difference to my NCM Moscow Plus 27.5. Absorbs a lot of bumps.

Back