NCM Moscow 29 inch - Das kit L7 display issue .

Wtkbri

Region
United Kingdom
Hi just found this thread and feeling really positive that there are some great people here. Just joined i am living in Pontypool South Wales, UK. I have a NCM Moscow 29inch been really please, most of my issues has been as i see uploaded here on this site, such as rear spoke issues, battery led issue, crank issues all of which was in the first year, so luckily all covered under warranty. But this week i have one not sure how to resolve. The Das-kit L7 display no longer shows speed, i checked all the connections and ensured they were all fully engaged with no connection pins bent, i have cleaned the rear wheel connector with electric spray incase of water ingress. Still no joy? I notice that it shuts off after about 6-10mins which is really annoying especially going up hill! I would appreciate any comments? The only thing i can now think is during warranty i returned the rear wheel with a similar issue and they said the magnets had come loose, has anyone stripped the wheel for this ? Is it easy to do and what type of glue would you use?
Sorry for the long message but thanks in advance. If i strip the rear wheel just wondering if the magnets are loose what is best glue / process to bond them back on to maintain electrical continuity ? Thanks all , hope to hear from someone? Brian

Last edited:
Hi just found this thread and feeling really positive that there are some great people here. Just joined i am living in Pontypool South Wales, UK. I have a NCM Moscow 29inch been really please, most of my issues has been as i see uploaded here on this site, such as rear spoke issues, battery led issue, crank issues all of which was in the first year, so luckily all covered under warranty. But this week i have one not sure how to resolve. The Das-kit L7 display no longer shows speed, i checked all the connections and ensured they were all fully engaged with no connection pins bent, i have cleaned the rear wheel connector with electric spray incase of water ingress. Still no joy? I notice that it shuts off after about 6-10mins which is really annoying especially going up hill! I would appreciate any comments? The only thing i can now think is during warranty i returned the rear wheel with a similar issue and they said the magnets had come loose, has anyone stripped the wheel for this ? Is it easy to do and what type of glue would you use?
Sorry for the long message but thanks in advance. If i strip the rear wheel just wondering if the magnets are loose what is best glue / process to bond them back on to maintain electrical continuity ? Thanks all , hope to hear from someone? Brian
Thanks buddy i will try now 👍🏻

Back