surface 604,no parts

that is too long my friend ...sorry to hear that. I hope I do not have to wait as long for my broken part on a different brand.

Seems to be a common problem. With so many brands out there, many being shoestring operations it's not surprising.

Isn't that just a Bafang display? Can't you just order it from somewhere else? Did you already pay? Can you cancel your order?
Some Bafang have proprietary protocol language between the display and the controller. If you buy both as generic it will work. I’m using Sondors as an example. Their first bikes used generic until they realized they were loosing parts sales. 2nd generation had different protocol language. But owners found they could replace both parts and still save money over factory parts. Definitely didn’t fool everyone though.

Surface604 are moving production from China to Taiwan I believe bikes and parts will resume selling soon. Apparently this is a result of the US tariffs. This info is a result of a call I made to Surface604.

It took 10 weeks, and it's installed. i'm very disappointed by the lack of support at Surface 604. The fact that they wouldn't follow up on calls from my dealer makes me worry about their viability as a business.

Back