SUPPORT vs POWER settings in Eco, Trail and Turbo modes

Let Me recapitulate-" If Vados are factored in anything can happen( paralell worlds?)" the last Vado Gummies I recieved would basically warp your sense of reality.

I find it hard to believe anybody can put out1500 watts on leg power, looks like they would dehydrate in a matter of minutes and their legs would get very hot. The old standard for Man output was around 500 watts.
Found this post:
Stephen Simmons
Author has 1.5K answers and 1.7M answer views
Cyclists measure power in watts. One horsepower equals 745.7 watts. Therefore the math is pretty straightforward. A recreational cyclist on a long ride might average between 150–200 watts, which is about 1/5–1/4 of a horsepower. A pro racer who specializes in sprints might hit 1500 watts…or about 2 hp for a VERY short burst. A Tour de France rider might put out 300 watts on average over the course of the day….or 0.4 hp.
Kind of amazing that a human can go out and cover great distances and/or hit such high speeds with a “motor” that’s significantly under the power level you’d find on a typical lawnmower.

Found this post:
Stephen Simmons
Author has 1.5K answers and 1.7M answer views
Cyclists measure power in watts. One horsepower equals 745.7 watts. Therefore the math is pretty straightforward. A recreational cyclist on a long ride might average between 150–200 watts, which is about 1/5–1/4 of a horsepower. A pro racer who specializes in sprints might hit 1500 watts…or about 2 hp for a VERY short burst. A Tour de France rider might put out 300 watts on average over the course of the day….or 0.4 hp.
Kind of amazing that a human can go out and cover great distances and/or hit such high speeds with a “motor” that’s significantly under the power level you’d find on a typical lawnmower.
I have to agree,its amazing something as frail as'flesh' could withstand the stresses involved in muscle contraction and handling the lactic acid generated
plus the wear and tear on joints and connective tissue and so forth.

Back