Suggested Bike Size

SorenK

Hi all-
I'm getting close to purchasing my first ebike, likely Crosscurrent S. I'm 6'1" and looking at their sizing chart, I would get either a Large or X-Large. Any suggestions on which one to pick? I'd rather have a more 'relaxed' ride than aggressive riding position if that makes a difference.
Any feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm 5"11" and ride a medium (45cm Haibike). My torso is longer than normal folks I guess, and the step over is the issue for me. I want to be able to stand with both feet on the ground and not damage the "goods".

I am 5'9" and I have a Large CCS. I feel comfy on it. Anyone smaller might want a Medium. While on the seat i can put a foot on the ground. I could lower the seat an inch or two but i like to have a fuller extension when I pedal. When I straddle the frame I clear it by maybe half an inch. It technically might be to big for me but I don't have any issues.

Additionally I swapped out the stem for an adjustable one to raise the height of the handle bars. But the bars are straight, I am going to additionally swap those out for something more swept back. I like the Jones HBar currently and will probably give that a try.

Its a great bike. I am very happy with mine.

Andy

I am 5'9" and I have a Large CCS. I feel comfy on it. Anyone smaller might want a Medium. While on the seat i can put a foot on the ground. I could lower the seat an inch or two but i like to have a fuller extension when I pedal. When I straddle the frame I clear it by maybe half an inch. It technically might be to big for me but I don't have any issues.

Additionally I swapped out the stem for an adjustable one to raise the height of the handle bars. But the bars are straight, I am going to additionally swap those out for something more swept back. I like the Jones HBar currently and will probably give that a try.

Its a great bike. I am very happy with mine.

Andy
I am 6'1" and got the XL size. It fits me perfect.

To be more specific, I'm 6ft even with a 34in inseam (lots of leg), so I got an X-Large. The frame size between the Large and X-Large is mostly in the vertical instead of the "stretch," so it's more about how long your legs are. With the X-Large, I get a pretty comfortable riding position without adding spacers to the handle-bar neck, but it does mean the top bar is pretty high to step over. I wouldn't get the X-Large if your inseam is 33 or less.

Back