Stromer ST3

The individual that was very helpful when I finally got through to him was Michael Lohmann. His email address is [email protected]. He is a great guy but I believe severely overworked. I do not think his primary job is customer service but he helps out as best he can given other demands on him. Good luck!

I returned the Stromer ST3 today. It was a very nice bike but too heavy for me to really enjoy riding. Doesn't handle like a bike.

That’s why exactly i did not choosed one either. It fills like a mini electric motorbike , has no agility in traffic, the front end is very unresponsive for real city fast traffic , turns and overturns ....
The ST5 is a bit smaller in the front end but that FAT downtube makes it hard to steer , corner very sharp. And then the price is totally not justified. 6-7k would have been okay.

Really happy with my 34mph (54T ring, 860watts peak) BH Nitro City .

Finally got in touch with Stromer customer service directly. They got the bike registered and the battery door to open up. Hopefully happy riding from here! Thank you everyone for your input.

Don't forget to update the system software once you get registration sorted.

You should be able to perform a system update OverTheAir. It's in the Omni - system menu.

Unfortunately this is the problem when a technology product is available through large retailers. These types of bikes need to be assembled and set up properly. Unfortunately with the Box Stores they simply don't have the trained staff to deal with such products.

Registering a Stromer bike should be a no brainer for a retailer selling such products but more often than not it is a problem. We have a Big Box Chain here in Canada selling ebikes and we are amazed of the poor service they offer their customers from the builds to the set up and after sales support.

Problem is it's the customer who gets to deal with the issues which isn't cool.

Will
shop.scooteretti.com

Really happy with my 34mph (54T ring, 860watts peak) BH Nitro City .

This made me curious and I dig in the web until I found it.

But what I see is disappointing:

Lots of cables and wires among the handlebar, tiny "candle"-light, rear rack high above the wheel (high balance point = bad agility) and and a 30-speed drivetrain (only necessary if the motor is weak). Indeed, such a bike is the true anti-Stromer. But it helps to illustrate, why there is a price gap upwards to a Stromer.

This made me curious and I dig in the web until I found it.

But what I see is disappointing:

Lots of cables and wires among the handlebar, tiny "candle"-light, rear rack high above the wheel (high balance point = bad agility) and and a 30-speed drivetrain (only necessary if the motor is weak). Indeed, such a bike is the true anti-Stromer. But it helps to illustrate, why there is a price gap upwards to a Stromer.

If you didn’t heard above cable wrap that neatly hides the cable or your Stromer is handicapped to ride a 15%-20% incline with a 36t ring /34cog that is a whole other set of issues that is your reasoning for getting that unreliable ebike.
The light had long time been upgraded. Both of them. 300 lux not lumens. And 160 in the back. Lumens.
Rear rack totally fine unless a midget rides the bike and is at a much lower center of gravity. Try putting 80 lb on the rear of the St5 and take it for a ride @27mph. Lmk the results.

I think each bike has it’s market but there aren’t any issues with a Bh ebike. Looking at the 8year old only swiss company they are about to fold in the Us.

The should have just stick with building watches instead of tanks.

Back