Stromer ST2 Boost Mode Code

I don't live in California, which is why I'm interested in keeping things low key in my state until the progressive forces that put California's laws on the books develop here to ensure we are not treated as mopes or motorcycles. I would be happy to give up riding an ST2 on bike paths in return for a law like California's with its 3 classifications, including bike path restrictions for speed pedalecs. Until then, I'm happy to ride on bike paths in my state at a lower speed so as not to draw attention to speed pedelecs, but also I think it's the responsible thing to do when I'm riding on the same path I share with pedestrians.

Reviving an old thread. Is there an actual way to increase the boost so it's similar to an ST1? Sounds like there is but it is on another forum, or am I mistaken?

As a new ST2s owner, this is something that I am very interested in as well. Despite my best Google-fu, I am still left empty handed. Every lead has turned into a dead end. I've seen veiled references in forums here and there regarding to a way to do this, but it seems that the secret is tightly guarded.

This thread on another forum references a "Stromer Tech Book" that was posted and available for download for a brief period. I don't know what this book might contain, or if it references any means of modifying the maximum boost speed. Nothing mentioned in that thread panned out for me.

As a new ST2s owner, this is something that I am very interested in as well. Despite my best Google-fu, I am still left empty handed. Every lead has turned into a dead end. I've seen veiled references in forums here and there regarding to a way to do this, but it seems that the secret is tightly guarded.

This thread on another forum references a "Stromer Tech Book" that was posted and available for download for a brief period. I don't know what this book might contain, or if it references any means of modifying the maximum boost speed. Nothing mentioned in that thread panned out for me.
Did you try messaging the OP in the thread to see if that info is in there?

When you are to tired to peddle- 12mph boost seems pretty fast!
There may not even be a way to speed it up.
The st1 boost code is around this forum somewhere and the bike seems to not mind boosting around at 20mph. I rarely use it because it removes the bikes stealth instantly.
Coasting uphill at 20mph is rather noticeable.
Either bike peddles along so easy- the boost is there for emergencies; like a broken leg or something. imo.

Last edited:
Back