Stromer light question

Oren

Hello forum! I've been lurking here for a year or so. I've had an st1, st2 which I quickly upgraded to an st2s last year. While I love my bike the year with it has not been without its share of problems. My bike has about 2000 km on it and I've had ongoing issues among them brakes that lose fluid repeatedly and motor and drive issues. While everything is under warranty I also noticed my m99 pro has condensation in it after a long ride in dry weather. I'm told this is normal and I've never noticed it before. Any opinions? Oh and I also had to replace the rear gears(entire cassette) as 2 gears were worn and it was skipping while shifting. This was an expensive surprise and not under warranty...

Your cassette is worned with only 2k km? That's strange since hub motor doesn't put any extra strain on drive components.

Apparently the XTR cassette is quite light and in so being is quite susceptible to wear and tear. I actually only wore out the two highest gears and in order to replace them you need a new cassette and chain. I'm not putting an XTR cassette back on though. $600 a year is a bit much...

Hello forum! I've been lurking here for a year or so. I've had an st1, st2 which I quickly upgraded to an st2s last year. While I love my bike the year with it has not been without its share of problems. My bike has about 2000 km on it and I've had ongoing issues among them brakes that lose fluid repeatedly and motor and drive issues. While everything is under warranty I also noticed my m99 pro has condensation in it after a long ride in dry weather. I'm told this is normal and I've never noticed it before. Any opinions? Oh and I also had to replace the rear gears(entire cassette) as 2 gears were worn and it was skipping while shifting. This was an expensive surprise and not under warranty...

check out the following: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) if you have an XTR cassette

Back