Stomer ST2 teaser splash page

I stop by NYCE wheels in mahatten to see the St2 stromer. I was fairly impressed with the look of smooth lines in the color of white . The bike just look fast With allot of German craftsmanship. The bike reminds me of the German car (Audi) with allot of influence of smooth curves and easy to look at with no flaws on the shape of bike. I like the idea that you can upgrade the rear cassette or replace the seat post to Your liking to increase your performance to your style of cycling. The bike is expensive but it will be worth the investment if you plan to ride at-least 300/500 miles monthly. It was too cold (26 degrees) for a test ride but it was a joy talking with Peter ( sales Rep) about the milage per battery charge. I will be purchasing the Stromer to ride tours or just ride into the sunset.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Nice looking but not nearly as stealth as the st1 I have, "stealthier" the better! Also think they should go 48 volt since the battery isn't compatible

Mark

I stop by NYCE wheels in mahatten to see the St2 stromer. I was fairly impressed with the look of smooth lines in the color of white . The bike just look fast With allot of German craftsmanship. The bike reminds me of the German car (Audi) with allot of influence of smooth curves and easy to look at with no flaws on the shape of bike. I like the idea that you can upgrade the rear cassette or replace the seat post to Your liking to increase your performance to your style of cycling. The bike is expensive but it will be worth the investment if you plan to ride at-least 300/500 miles monthly. It was too cold (26 degrees) for a test ride but it was a joy talking with Peter ( sales Rep) about the milage per battery charge. I will be purchasing the Stromer to ride tours or just ride into the sunset.

Like the Sunset rides @john slade ! Someday soon (hopefully!) it will be warm enough to ride again.

I was wondering if there is any way to disable the firmware update that limited my bike to 32km/hr
As it stands I can only get up to 28 km /hr

I believe Stromer only makes Class 3 or 45kmph bikes.
If you have a mountain-33 motor that was originally used in the ST1 series, then a controller swap would help but the controller is hidden in the motor for those bikes.

Back