ST2 S : Riser bar which fits the bike without modifying wires & brake-lines

elbikefun

Got back-pain; and need to rise the steering-bar on my ST2 S.
Any of you who have modified your ST2 (S) with a riser-bar , steeringstem ; or other modifications to highten hte steering ?

I would like to rise the steering as much as possible; but as stated; without a costly modification or swap of brakelines, etc.

If you have modified the steerinig on your own bike; and have pictures of the result; I would LOVE to see it :)

Got back-pain; and need to rise the steering-bar on my ST2 S.
Any of you who have modified your ST2 (S) with a riser-bar , steeringstem ; or other modifications to highten hte steering ?

I would like to rise the steering as much as possible; but as stated; without a costly modification or swap of brakelines, etc.

If you have modified the steerinig on your own bike; and have pictures of the result; I would LOVE to see it :)

To get little more upright positioning on my ST2-S, I swapped the handlebar for a carbon riser bar.
it did help in a way.

Day 1 - En route to LaCrosse.jpg

Badlands national park.jpg

You can get 4cm rise on something like this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/nukeproof-horizon-carbon-riser-bar/rp-prod158768

You could also get a riser stem but you may have to check the cable length to make sure it would fit.

Bikefitting_Stromer_ST2s.jpg

I’ve raised bars and installed forks on 3 stromers. To get them where I wanted, only brake line neede to be replaced(lengthened).
Simple and inexpensive. I had dealer put front brake line on, bleeding is a pain.
35EBA4FB-278E-41EC-BC21-601C9E435ED6.jpeg

Back