ST2 - Enter Pin where?

Airliner787

When I push "Lock" it says " NO PIN Entered". I have a PIN number which I received in my email from Stromer. I go to menu and find PIN and push PIN and it says " NO PIN entered". There must be someplace you enter the PIN for the first time?
Instructions say hit BLOCK or PIN rubic. Hitting PIN in Menu only brings me back to a pop up saying " NO PIN Entered"

Last edited:
When you registered they should have emailed you a PIN, use that one. Then change it to something else you'll remember.

I just took delivery of my ST2 last week and had the same problem. I had a Stromer assigned PIN, the app worked fine, but it kept saying NO PIN when trying to lock the bike using the touch pad on the bike. Ultimately my dealer called Stromer and had them reset the PIN while the bike was outdoors with good cellular reception, and then I was able to lock the bike (and set a new PIN). Hope this helps.

I just took delivery of my ST2 last week and had the same problem. I had a Stromer assigned PIN, the app worked fine, but it kept saying NO PIN when trying to lock the bike using the touch pad on the bike. Ultimately my dealer called Stromer and had them reset the PIN while the bike was outdoors with good cellular reception, and then I was able to lock the bike (and set a new PIN). Hope this helps.

Hi Frank, yes your problem sounds the same as mine. I called the dealer here in Vancouver but they did not know what the problem was. Likely the bike is so new, they have limited experience with the ST2. I'll go see dealer on Saturday but thinking any contact with Stromer on weekend may not be possible. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Update: I Took the bike into a local Stromer Office and he had no idea how to set first PIN. I took bike home, turned on Phone App near bike and presto, the PIN registered with the bike.
Also, the dealer fixed the Daytime running light. Originally it would not come on when bike was powered on. ( I could turn it on with main light ofcourse).
Dealer looked in manual and fixed it. All is good but I would like a copy of the "dealer" manual so I can do my own adjustments.

Back