ST-2 spokes

smitty

Does anyone have experience purchasing spokes for the rear and front wheels on a Stromer ST-2? I assume that the front is not an issue in terms of spoke size, but it would seem that the rear hub will need a special spoke, unique to Stromer? Also what gauge spokes are on front and rear rims? Thanks

I have some. I'll get back to you when I check specs. and supplier later. DT Swiss double butted is the brand and drive side rear are slightly shorter than disc side on rear wheel. Just did some spoke repair on my S T 2 , putting bike back together asap for road trip on the the 4th holiday.

I have some. I'll get back to you when I check specs. and supplier later. DT Swiss double butted is the brand and drive side rear are slightly shorter than disc side on rear wheel. Just did some spoke repair on my S T 2 , putting bike back together asap for road trip on the the 4th holiday.

thank you very much...appreciate Robie

Here ya go Smitty,,
DT Swiss spokes * Rear* 400 353 * Front* 400 423 ( Left Silver) & 400 424 ( Right Silver )
Double butted
Parts ST2 spoke kit rear * right* Parts St2 & St1 spoke kit
Silver
mod . Jahr:
Stromer Plastic bag has mix of lengths
shorter on drive side
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Elektrofahrrad24.de ( is where I got mine) out of Germany
contact Martin Henschel -- info @elektrofahrrad24.de (long delivery)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.chainreactioncycles.com (promt delivery !) speak with them 1st.
I think they are out of England
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need measurements of spokes , I have a digital caliper to check lengths and widths

Glad to helpout
------------------

Update :
I found another bag of Stromer spokes while putting my St2 back together

400 - 352. + STROMER - 13 .Mai 2016

Parts
St2 Spoke kit Rear left
Siver
Mod.Jahr:

My St2 passed its road test after reassembly. Yea ,Happy days are here again ! Been down about a month. Ugh. Guess I did need a new derailer. Now I can do that 4th of July trip.

Hope yours gets sorted Smitty

Last edited:
Back