Spoke Tension on RipCurrent S

Just got a reply from Juiced:
Hello Earl,
62-69 kgf and this is for the rear spokes
Ride Safely,
Sean

I have emailed him back asking about each side of rear wheel, and about front wheel spoke tension on the RCS.
Will keep posting when hear from him.
Still have not heard from the Canadian who advertises calibration for the park took TM-1.

Follow up is this:
Sorry the tension for the wheels drive and non drive side are 117-133 kgf
drive side and 73 - 82 kgf non drive side
Ride Safely,
Patrick

Will post the whole thing when I have it all.

Follow up is this:
Sorry the tension for the wheels drive and non drive side are 117-133 kgf
drive side and 73 - 82 kgf non drive side
Ride Safely,
Patrick

Will post the whole thing when I have it all.
I am learning LOTS here, Thank You for the updates Earl. It makes sense the tensions aren't symmetrical (overall) for each side given the offset of the Hub/Motor to allow room for Brake Rotors.
I guess my next question or two is over Tension Tool calibration. It doesn't matter which brand it is as long as you can get consistent numbers from ur measurements and it's close to accurate.
Glad to hear that Juiced came up w/ some numbers for you, that's encouraging.
Happy Trails !

I am learning LOTS here, Thank You for the updates Earl. It makes sense the tensions aren't symmetrical (overall) for each side given the offset of the Hub/Motor to allow room for Brake Rotors.
I guess my next question or two is over Tension Tool calibration. It doesn't matter which brand it is as long as you can get consistent numbers from ur measurements and it's close to accurate.
Glad to hear that Juiced came up w/ some numbers for you, that's encouraging.
Happy Trails !
Summary so far (Oct. 5) for spoke tension on the RipCurrent S with 13G front and 12G rear spokes:
Tension for the drive wheel are: 117-133 kgf; drive side and 73 - 82 kgf non drive side (within manufactures suggested, see below)
Tension for the xxx(front??) wheel is 62-69kgf.???? (suspect, as lower than manufactures suggestion, see below)

(Am not sure about the front wheel tension as the first reply from tech support gave the 62-29kgf for the "rear spokes", and the second reply, which was from a different tech person, gave the numbers listed for the rear wheel. Have another email into tech support asking if the 62-29kgf was meant for the front wheel, but so far no reply. Note: The spoke manufacturer (SPIM) recommends "In order to avoid full detensioning of the spoke, the Spoke tension on asymmetrically spoked wheels on the low tension side should reach min. 80 kg. On symmetrically spoked wheels the spoke tension should minimum have 100kg. We as spoke manufacturers like high spoke tensions")

1) Have not heard back from the place advertising calibration of spoke tension meter. Does anyone know of a calibration service?
2) Waiting for another reply to question about the 62-69kgf for front wheel

Will post again when I know more.

Back