Specialized Turbo Vado/Como/Tero/Tero X User Club

That's interesting Kahn. Were those made for the bike seat or you multipurposed? That's a fairly large cutout, didn't know they took up that much real estate. I've cut on a couple but not that much. I might even have one in there already cutout by the producer, I'll have to check. I found the cutout seats get a little floppy, takes good underpinnings to keep what is left in the proper order.
Selle Anatomica is the saddle. Those cushions were made for bike saddles. There was also a smaller coin size piece that you could stick to the one shown to give a bit more cushion. What was/is nice is that the material tapers down so it does not create a dramatic edge.

That's interesting Kahn. Were those made for the bike seat or you multipurposed? That's a fairly large cutout, didn't know they took up that much real estate. I've cut on a couple but not that much. I might even have one in there already cutout by the producer, I'll have to check. I found the cutout seats get a little floppy, takes good underpinnings to keep what is left in the proper order.
@Marcela: The saddles with cutout that I have used for many years on road and now my Tero ebike have been made by Selle SMP. Link is https://www.sellesmp.com/en/. My urologist and I both agreed that these were the best at the time, and still very good now. On my roadbike I use the SMP Avant, and on my Tero, I use the SMP Plus.

Hello Guys, last week i got my Turbo Vado 4.0 and i cant find a way to change the language. On my remote Control i press + and - for 2sec and iam in the menu, but there is no option for a language change.

I can see the big savings in the forks since that's a big chunk of metal with various internal parts, but doubt that skimping on the external components is going to save much. The savings can be a lot for the carbon-framed roadies who get ecstatic about saving a couple hundred grams, but I don't know where you could realistically take off 5 lbs or more. Maybe someone will try it and report back?
rims and tires would likely be a few pounds by themselves - I don’t remember the exact number but even on my creo it was more than a pound. likely not worth the trouble and trade offs for a bike ridden with the motor on mostly, but for those of us who regularly carry our bikes, a lightweight but full power bike would be interesting!

Hello Guys, last week i got my Turbo Vado 4.0 and i cant find a way to change the language. On my remote Control i press + and - for 2sec and iam in the menu, but there is no option for a language change.
Should be there an option for changing the language?

Attachments

• 8AF306AD-23FC-473A-8BE9-74F4E50DF669.jpeg
    8AF306AD-23FC-473A-8BE9-74F4E50DF669.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 178
According to what I know, you should be able to do all the updates using Mission Control on your smartphone.
If i press the Turbo Connect Display Update, it says: to start the task i need to put my device (according to manual) in the update mode.

I also cant see the current version for the display

If i press the Turbo Connect Display Update, it says: to start the task i need to put my device (according to manual) in the update mode.
Yes. You have to read the User Manual very carefully. I could update my older display (TCD, used for SL e-bikes, not yours) by actions from the menu of the display (you have to activate the MasterMind display for the update). However, I am not familiar with MasterMind.
Perhaps some other new Vado user can chime in!

btw, anybody know what can i mount on the frame where the battery is? i mean the 2 screws where u can mount a bottle.
on the upper frame it is easy to mount the bottle but between these 2 frames, the space is very tiny

on the upper frame it is easy to mount the bottle but between these 2 frames, the space is very tiny
You need so-called "side-loaded water-bottle cage". So you insert the bottle either from the right or the left side, depending on the cage you have bought,

Ah, possible. My older Vado ST has far more space there.
I have the Specialized roll cage so I can choose which way to load my bottle. It’s about 4” from frame to top of cage. The mid step only has about 3-3.5” of clearance without getting precise. The top tube is where I think they intend that to go. But my wife just packs hers because she uses that space to stand when she’s off pedal and it would crunch her bits if she used it for water. Short people problems.

Yes. That is correct. I have the Burley trailer and use a M10 nutted adapter for that. Looking at your link, it looks very similar to what Thule uses for theirs.
I'm also using a Burley trailer, and I can't figure out which Burley thru axle adapter to get.

I can't seem to find any indication on Specialized's website what my rear hub size is. My bike is a Turbo Vado 4.0 SL.

I'm also using a Burley trailer, and I can't figure out which Burley thru axle adapter to get.

I can't seem to find any indication on Specialized's website what my rear hub size is. My bike is a Turbo Vado 4.0 SL.
For the Coho trailer? The Vado SL is a 12mm x 148mm thru axle.

Mine's the Flatbed trailer.
Still 12mm x 148. They sell a thru axle for you. It has a fit guide. I can’t find the thread pitch online, but if you print off their guide to the proper scale, you can hold yours up to it and compare to find the pitch.

Back