Specialized App - missing feature

Chris44

Region
Canada
I would like to display the Automatique IGH gear index on my Mastermind TCD (Vado 5.0 IGH) but it does not show up as an option on the new App. Any suggestions?

I would like to display the Automatique IGH gear index on my Mastermind TCD (Vado 5.0 IGH) but it does not show up as an option on the new App. Any suggestions?
Isn't Enviolo Automatiq a steepless IGH?

I looked through all the display options and it does seem to be gone! Maybe it will come back in a future update…

Another thing (or maybe not). I used my Range Extender on my Vado SL yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, and I seem to recall that the old app let you look at the individual charge levels of the extender vs the main battery instead of just giving the combined charge (e.g. "140%"). Is there a way to do this that I can't seem to find or did it never work that way?

I think the only thing reporting individual levels of both batteries is a Wahoo 😊

Another thing (or maybe not). I used my Range Extender on my Vado SL yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, and I seem to recall that the old app let you look at the individual charge levels of the extender vs the main battery instead of just giving the combined charge (e.g. "140%"). Is there a way to do this that I can't seem to find or did it never work that way?
I started a long thread about this very issue. Yes it was available on Mission Control and not on the Specialized App. In quite a number of ways that I care about, the SA is less functional.

We could go on and on. My charge limiter is set to both my Vado SL and to my Vado 4.0. It stops at 80% charge as intended on the Vado 4.0 but always goes to 100% on my Vado SL.
I just keep riding in hopes that someday Spesh will fix this app to my liking.

Back