Somewhat weekly Timeframe update on bikes and shipping and order customization

pushkar

1. Helios - Frames are being made as we speak, and Estimated shipping from Asia is end of Feb. This will be a limited qty for all orders placed prior to Nov 30.

2. Hydra - the limited number of frames for December will ship from Asia tomorrow. Estimates that frames will be here mid-late Feb.

For Helios orders placed after Nov 30, the estimated frame shipping from Asia ETA is mid-April.
For Hydra orders placed after Dec 20, the estimated frame shipping from Asia ETA is mid-April.

Couple of next steps
1. Over the next 10 days, I will send emails with order summaries to every buyer, and we will confirm the order summary, and most (if not all ) customizations, except colors.
2. Once we get closer to the timeline for delivery, we wil request final color choice.

Thanks

Just an FYI since container shipments from Asia is part of my work life: everything is slow right now. Trade is moving one way, meaning that containers are coming to the US and nothing is flowinig back to China. Therefore, there are actual container shortages. Additionally, COVID protocols at the ports means longshoremen are distanced and container off loading is taking longer. Beyond that, truck chasis to ship containers cross country are also in short supply.

My summary is that March/April might be optimistic, but I'm hopeful that @pushkar has accounted for this.

Just an FYI since container shipments from Asia is part of my work life: everything is slow right now. Trade is moving one way, meaning that containers are coming to the US and nothing is flowinig back to China. Therefore, there are actual container shortages. Additionally, COVID protocols at the ports means longshoremen are distanced and container off loading is taking longer. Beyond that, truck chasis to ship containers cross country are also in short supply.

My summary is that March/April might be optimistic, but I'm hopeful that @pushkar has accounted for this.
Absolutely agree. For the initial lot, we may use smaller boxes (by Air). Larger order will be containers and we are going by the factory's timelines the are seeing now.

Hope this gets resolved soon but it is truly painful.

Absolutely agree. For the initial lot, we may use smaller boxes (by Air). Larger order will be containers and we are going by the factory's timelines the are seeing now.

Hope this gets resolved soon but it is truly painful.
No worries. All manufacturers are having delivery issues. It’s too cold to ride around here anyway.

Thanks for the update Pushkar

Hopefully you will get a timely shipment and a surge of happy Wagonite’s will be pedaling their way across a blissful spring

1. Helios - Frames are being made as we speak, and Estimated shipping from Asia is end of Feb. This will be a limited qty for all orders placed prior to Nov 30.

2. Hydra - the limited number of frames for December will ship from Asia tomorrow. Estimates that frames will be here mid-late Feb.

For Helios orders placed after Nov 30, the estimated frame shipping from Asia ETA is mid-April.
For Hydra orders placed after Dec 20, the estimated frame shipping from Asia ETA is mid-April.

Couple of next steps
1. Over the next 10 days, I will send emails with order summaries to every buyer, and we will confirm the order summary, and most (if not all ) customizations, except colors.
2. Once we get closer to the timeline for delivery, we wil request final color choice.

Thanks
Pushkar .. is the “10day”email going to Buyers of both bikes or just one.. thanks

Back