SOLD Must Sell Copenhagen Wheel 26" $500

Tantalus

Region
USA
Hi Guys - I am moving overseas and need to sell my Copenhagen Wheel.

$500/OBO

US Mainland shipping only (includes original box)

All-in-one design, wheel contains motor/battery/controller.

Includes charger.

1 year old with following use: 248 trips/1,393 miles/150 hrs per the app.

25 mph assistance and regenerative braking makes it a fun ride.

This is the 26" version and it includes a 9 speed cassette and a new tire.

Current Pricing:

https://mikesbikes.com/products/cop...tccGDvE4sPdfg7U2aF6OgQrbnas2d4VRoCFnkQAvD_BwE

Attachments

• IMG_4769.JPG
    IMG_4769.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 522
  • IMG_8809.JPG
    IMG_8809.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_8852.JPG
    IMG_8852.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Hi,

I am very interested in purchasing your copenhagen wheel. I live in Boston, MA and can pay for shipping. I was about to buy one full price when I noticed you were selling this one. Will this work with a single-speed bike? When did you buy this? I'm asking because there was a newer version that came out recently that has a larger capacity. I am going to burning man this year and I need to load my bike on a container truck in 2 weeks so I am hoping to get one of these wheels soon - please let me know if your still willing to sell this. Thank you!

Mike

It will work only with 26” wheels and you would need to run a cassette with a single cog and a bunch of spacers. I bought the wheel at Sea Otter 2018

It will work only with 26” wheels and you would need to run a cassette with a single cog and a bunch of spacers. I bought the wheel at Sea Otter 2018

Great, I would still love to buy it if it’s available. Will you take $500 plus shipping?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike - We will have to work fast if we are going to get this done. Reason is that I am flying to Medellin Colombia from SFO on Monday. I will be there for 6-12 months.

What is your zip code? Would I be shipping to a residence or a business? This is tricky because it is hazmat shipping etc.

I called the UPS store to get a ballpark quote (the box is in my storage unit)

I am guessing a 36x36x10 box at 25lbs. I was told by the UPS guy it will be $160 UPS Ground and one week delivery time to Boston from Manteca, CA.

I will sell to you $580 total, shipping to you on Monday morning. Please call me at 916 677-9120

Back