EG Geneva 500 MX 2019 with extras 1700.00

fooferdoggie

A lightly used bike with lots of extras. After I got well I wanted more of a commuter bike. It was just taken in for the first tuneup. It has new front brake pads. It comes with a new rear handbilt wheel. The original was not holding up so I had a new one built using the original hub. The rear wheel has a lifetime warranty as long as you take it in to get re tensioned in the next couple hundred miles. It has pitlock locking nuts on the axles with two tools to remove them this makes the wheels secure and no need to lock them up. ( I have the original nuts too) It comes with two chargers one 2 amp and one 1.5 amp.
I will give you a choice of two or three seats to choose from. It also comes with a cane creek thud buster suspension seat post or original . And a seat bag. It has red and black reflective stickers that blend in but can be removed. I will also include a bontrager ion 200t front flashing light a extremely extremely bright light.
You can test ride it before accepting it. I
You will also get my original receipts. The bike was bought from https://www.cynergyebikes.com/
portland Oregon local pickup only
EG Geneva 500 MX 2019
700C Electric Low Step Cruiser
· AL Alloy Diamond Frame Low Step-thru Cruiser EBike Frame
- AL Alloy adjustable Suntour NEX
Front Suspension Fork with Lockout
· 8 Speed Shimano Alivio Rear Derailleur with Frame Colored Chain Guard
· Shimano index Shifters
· AL Alloy Front and Rear Brake Lever and 180mm Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes Sets with Motor Inhibitors
· AL Alloy Front and Rear Hubs
· Shimano HG series 8 Speed Cassette style Freewheel
· Premium EG Electric Bike Gel Saddle
· AL Alloy Seat Post
· SS KMC Chains and SS Spokes
· AL Alloy Handle Bar with an adjustable AL Alloy Stem Head
· AL Alloy Cruiser Pedals
· High Performance Front and Rear LED Lamps controlled at Handlebar, featuring Brake and Blink capability.
· Kenda 700 x 45c” All Season City Comfort Tires
· AL Alloy Black Double walled Rims
· Lightweight and Sturdy AL alloy Rear Rack and Premium Plastic Fenders
· 48V 500W Japanese made Brushless and Geared Electric Mid drive Motor with Throttle and Torquesensor
· Lockable and Removable Samsung
48V 14AH or 672WH Li-Ion Battery
48V Torque Pedal Assist Sensor
· Backlit LCD Display with Battery meter and Speedometer
· Up to 50 miles Range per charge
· Up to 28 mph on pedal assist
· Up to 20 mph on throttle
· 3 modes of operation:
- Electric Motor Power on throttle
- Electric Pedal Assist mode
with 5 power level settings AND simultaneous Throttle control
- Fully Manual mode
· Thumb Lever Throttle for Ergonomic Control and Precision
· AL Alloy Premium Rear EBike Kick Stand
· Available Colors:
Glossy Scarlet Red,
Glossy Metallic Super Black
· Total Net Weight including the battery and all the built in accessories is 56 lbs
IMG_0390.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg
IMG_0388.jpg
IMG_0387.jpg

I like you bike. I'm on the East Coast.
Was looking at this bike and like the color.
Would like you thoughts on it.
I'm also considering a Gazell

I like you bike. I'm on the East Coast.
Was looking at this bike and like the color.
Would like you thoughts on it.
I'm also considering a Gazell
one its a huge bike, the guy that bought it was 6' and he thought it was big. its got more torque then my bosch speed but thats only needed if you don't want to work much at peddling. the dapu motor sucks juice like crazy compared to the bosch. it has a 650watt 48v battery compared to my bosch 500 watt 36v but when I was riding both I did not have the energy to do anything but spin. so at about 20mph without working I Could not get 20 miles from the bike the bosch would do it with a tiny bit left over. like if you rest your foot on the pedal at a light you have to hold at least one brake lever or you would jump forward. the torque sensing on it is primitive compared to my bosch I know I have heard complaints about the reliability of the dapu motor and pedgo stopped using them. plus shifting kinda suck on it because the shifting cable housing is routed through the motor compartment and has way too many bends it it so shifting is a bit sloppy.

Back